Best Way to Get 40 Direct Mail Leads Per Week?

Around 4000 pieces of mail a week should get the desired 40 leads per week.
Personally I would suggest some good filters in the mailings to make sure you had "buyers" in front of him and limit the tire kickers.

On 40 DM leads a week, he should be writing about 8k a week if he is a vet..

OK, I know this has been beaten to death but I can't find any recent topics covering this specifically. I have an agent who is ready to go full time in FE, and wants enough direct mail leads to run 20 appts per week. I figured at least 40 cards would get him close to this (seems like 3 cards = 1 apt).

What is the most cost efficient way to generate 40 leads per week? Fixed price lead? Obviously he is looking at spending several grand a month here. What is the best way to do this from the guru's perspectives?

By far, the BEST way to stay consistent in this business is to be on a Fixed Cost Lead program.

If you try to drop your own mail, it will be very difficult to have 40 leads a week because you don't know what your returns will be. Not only that, but you could end up paying $50+ per lead.

Being on a fixed cost lead program makes it possible for me to consistently write $25,000 + per month.

----------

Around 4000 pieces of mail a week should get the desired 40 leads per week.
Personally I would suggest some good filters in the mailings to make sure you had "buyers" in front of him and limit the tire kickers.

On 40 DM leads a week, he should be writing about 8k a week if he is a vet..

That would be $44 per lead! 8K a week off of 40 leads would be a dream come true for me. That would make the PPL 200. The only agent that I have EVER heard of that does that CONSISTENTLY is jdeasy from the Forums.

Where can the Idependent agent get fixed cost leads? What is the name of the Vendor or do you have to go through an IMO
Fixed cost FE DM leads are no panacea!

Unless you put some serious age and income filters on at additional cost, you're gonna get a bunch of people in their 50's (not ideal FE prospects) as well as folks that are too broke to pay attention. In addition, how can you be sure how many times they're sold? Of course the lead vendors claim they don't resell 'em...

To get the good stuff, you've got to be willing and able to take a lot of garbage.

100% agree. Income filters don't work well with fe. But I think it's important to collar the age range at 60-78. If you don't you'll get a ton of 50-57 and 77-85 which translates to not home during the day and the upper ages bad health and broke.Bottom line in fe you just need a crap load of leads and don't waste time on the broke and non interested. Its a #'s game

Latest posts

Back