Best Way to Get 40 Direct Mail Leads Per Week?

100% agree. Income filters don't work well with fe. But I think it's important to collar the age range at 60-78. If you don't you'll get a ton of 50-57 and 77-85 which translates to not home during the day and the upper ages bad health and broke.Bottom line in fe you just need a crap load of leads and don't waste time on the broke and non interested. Its a #'s game

Oh crap! I agree with you lol. See enough people and you'll write enough business.

Fixed cost FE DM leads are no panacea!

Unless you put some serious age and income filters on at additional cost, you're gonna get a bunch of people in their 50's (not ideal FE prospects) as well as folks that are too broke to pay attention. In addition, how can you be sure how many times they're sold? Of course the lead vendors claim they don't resell 'em...

To get the good stuff, you've got to be willing and able to take a lot of garbage.

As a Full time FE agent who is in it for the long haul, I like to

1. Try to think outside the box
2. Plan for the future

With that being said, the last thing I want to do is use Filters beyond the average 15-50K/50-80 yrs old and YES, I Love mailing to PO boxes

For me, using filters in my areas

1. Limits the potential sales that can be made
2. Drives up the cost of leads by over mailing the same people that you guys are all saying are the ones to over mail

With that being said, of the 8 applications I wrote yesterday, 4 of the clients were in their 50's

Back