• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

BestInsurance.com is for Sale.

In theory you can make a bunch of money by setting up one website after another. Some people are very successful doing that.

However, lead generation websites require maintenance, especially if you are an affiliate. It can be like owning rental property. You might spend a few months where all you do is collect rents and then spend another few months where all you do is repair stuff.

I've had my programming stop working when my web host upgraded. I have to reprogram whenever a company decides to stop buying leads for a certain line of insurance. I have to reprogram when a company changes the questions they want answers to.

Sometimes they want to exchange information in a different way. It can be very intimidating when you suddenly have to learn a how do do something in a new programming language ASAP or see your income cut in half.

You also have to deal with stuff like Google updates and Yahoo! merging their PPC program with MSN's.

One company I sold leads to went out of business. I never got paid for over about a month's worth of leads. Another changed their programming and didn't tell me. I sent them good leads and their programming told me the leads were good. However, their system rejected the leads.

When I demanded my money, they gave me a choice of taking the money they owed me and the opportunity to send them leads in the future. I took the money, but then I had to find another company to work with and redo my programming.

If it was always bad, I wouldn't do it. However, it is not always smooth sailing.

Last edited:
Can you tell me exactly who pays $45 per exclusive life insurance lead?

Are you kidding? Aren't you the lead guy? Accuquote's affiliate agreement does. Vito at CPAtank.com will approve you for it. Tell him Eric Smith sent you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What I am saying is if you can generate 10 leads a day, then if you replicate that on a 2nd , 3rd site etc etc, you will make more than selling those leads insurance.

Same logic says if you're so good at generating leads you can do the same thing and hire numerous agents under you. I know a commercial financing guy doing such a thing.

Last edited:
In theory you can make a bunch of money by setting up one website after another. Some people are very successful doing that.

However, lead generation websites require maintenance, especially if you are an affiliate. It can be like owning rental property. You might spend a few months where all you do is collect rents and then spend another few months where all you do is repair stuff.

I've had my programming stop working when my web host upgraded. I have to reprogram whenever a company decides to stop buying leads for a certain line of insurance. I have to reprogram when a company changes the questions they want answers to.

Sometimes they want to exchange information in a different way. It can be very intimidating when you suddenly have to learn a how do do something in a new programming language ASAP or see your income cut in half.

You also have to deal with stuff like Google updates and Yahoo! merging their PPC program with MSN's.

One company I sold leads to went out of business. I never got paid for over about a month's worth of leads. Another changed their programming and didn't tell me. I sent them good leads and their programming told me the leads were good. However, their system rejected the leads.

When I demanded my money, they gave me a choice of taking the money they owed me and the opportunity to send them leads in the future. I took the money, but then I had to find another company to work with and redo my programming.

If it was always bad, I wouldn't do it. However, it is not always smooth sailing.
Wait... Did I change your mind at all or are your plans we discussed the same?

Are you kidding? Aren't you the lead guy? Accuquote's affiliate agreement does. Vito at CPAtank.com will approve you for it. Tell him Eric Smith sent you.
No, I am not kidding. I will pay $250 (once I make them of course) for every company you or anyone else who will refer a company who buys leads in small (100-500/mo) quantities.
* 10,000 + site visitors per day or email list of over 1,000,000
* Based in the United States
* Geared towards a US audience
* Non-incentive based
* Target audience demographics: Men, age 35+, married, income $75,000 or more
_http://www.accuquote.com/accuquote/affiliate-program.cfm

Last edited:
No, I am not kidding. I will pay $250 (once I make them of course) for every company you or anyone else who will refer a company who buys leads in small (100-500/mo) quantities.
_http://www.accuquote.com/accuquote/affiliate-program.cfm

I'll expect that $250 soon, by they way his name is CPAtank on aol is you want to speak to him faster.

hey, did you ever sell this domain name??????

how much, come on now, you have to tell us!

I haven't. Price is the same. I don't expect any price changes in foreseeable future. Web site got 1K visitors last month

try to sell it at flippa. there a bunch of insurance websites. sometimes somebody even buy them

Back