BGA/IMO list?

tinasam

Expert
I've seen DBGA, Goosehead, and Horizon.... but is there a listing of IMOs or BGAs? I'd like to sell to a specific niche of clients and would like to browse the list to see which would be the best fit for me after I get my license.
(Fingers crossed, today started the two week exam course)

Thanks everyone, this forum is a wealth of knowledge and I can definitely take parts with me to make me a better agent.

Not in this for six-figure money (but if it happens, awesome) or to be leader of 80 agents beneath me, just want to find the best IMO/BGA in line with what type of business I want to build.

I don't know of any list. However, if you share with us the niche you're planning on serving, perhaps we (as a forum) can make some recommendations.

Of course, keep focusing on your exam because without a license, none of this matters.

May seem lame, but I want to solely market and advertise for return of premium policies. I even have the plans written out for meet and greets for the community about them. So yea, groups that deal with companies that have ROP life policies are going to be my wheelhouse.
Thanks for asking, I swear I thought I put that in the post but I guess I missed it.

Okay... just so you know, that's not a niche. That's a product specialization. No problem, but there's a difference.

Any mortgage protection and final expense IMO will work for you.

I would suggest that you reach out to @Todd King and learn about what he and his son can do for you.

If you want to evolve to serving a niche market where you're a problem-solver rather than just selling products... check out my video here:

Okay... just so you know, that's not a niche. That's a product specialization. No problem, but there's a difference.

Any mortgage protection and final expense IMO will work for you.

I would suggest that you reach out to @Todd King and learn about what he and his son can do for you.

If you want to evolve to serving a niche market where you're a problem-solver rather than just selling products... check out my video here:

Is it still considered FE if the policies are 150k or higher and written to people in their 30s and 40s? Seriously asking. I have a policy that was 150k ROP issued at age 40 and these, along with the smaller 50k policies for those in their 50s, 60s are what I'm interested in.

Final Expense is generally $50,000 and under death benefits for people who are at least age 50+.

Fully Underwritten Whole life is $150k+ (well, depends on the company and the policy) for just about any age.

Is it still considered FE if the policies are 150k or higher and written to people in their 30s and 40s? Seriously asking. I have a policy that was 150k ROP issued at age 40 and these, along with the smaller 50k policies for those in their 50s, 60s are what I'm interested in.

Disclosure: I am not an FE.

I would say no and yes.

Most FE plans are >$25k, a few more are >$35k,and a few are >$50k
Many agents will say that term is never good for as a final expense plan.

That said, the have written more than a few ROPterm plans with the end in mind. A Reduced Paid Up policy works awesome as a FE plan.

Not to be negative about your plans. You just need to be aware the ROPterm plans of today are not the same as 10-15 years ago. And a lot fewer of them out there. But you can build a plan to do the same thing. Using different products.

I agree with David. Fix problems with products. Find products for people's problem. Not people for your products.

Back