Bob Klee- Hometown Quotes Offer

I wonder what would happen to lead quality if a lead company put a question on their web site like "I will answer the phone and speak to an agent about insurance." I would pay more for the ones who check that box. There also has to be another box to check that says they won't answer the phone and only want emails. One of the boxes has to be checked. There could also be a box that says "I'm not really interested in insurance, I'm just doing this to win something." Or they have to check a box that says "I am serious about getting insurance information by phone"

I guess you don't know Bob very well. Whenever the University of Tennessee plays the top-ranked team in the country (football only), Bob goes into seclusion until after the game.

We'll hear from Bob this weekend after LSU takes care of business.

Yep Football. SEC teams all the way [though it is tough to root for KY & Vandy football:( ] Big on USC football as that was my grandmothers favorite team back in the Coach John Robinson days:) USoCal for you S.Carolina folks.

& I'm a HUGE KY & UCLA Basketball fan as well.

I wonder what would happen to lead quality if a lead company put a question on their web site like "I will answer the phone and speak to an agent about insurance." I would pay more for the ones who check that box. There also has to be another box to check that says they won't answer the phone and only want emails. One of the boxes has to be checked. There could also be a box that says "I'm not really interested in insurance, I'm just doing this to win something." Or they have to check a box that says "I am serious about getting insurance information by phone"

U have good ideas maybe u can make ur own company. rabbiurwayleads.com ;)

Yep Football. SEC teams all the way [though it is tough to root for KY & Vandy football:( ] Big on USC football as that was my grandmothers favorite team back in the Coach John Robinson days:) USoCal for you S.Carolina folks.

& I'm a HUGE KY & UCLA Basketball fan as well.

How's the Lameness working out? Sanctions seem to follow him where ever he goes.

hometown is very good and quick at giving credit for the junk. just wish there wasn't so much of it; and they gave you more than 7 days to request credit. lead from 9/17 finally answered the phone had no idea why i was calling.
running around 90% junk - wont answer, bad info, not looking.

Not a bad idea, I would pay more for those as well.

hometown is very good and quick at giving credit for the junk. just wish there wasn't so much of it; and they gave you more than 7 days to request credit. lead from 9/17 finally answered the phone had no idea why i was calling.
running around 90% junk - wont answer, bad info, not looking.

how many leads total have you bought?

Back