Bob Klee- Hometown Quotes Offer

I totally agree on paying first year commision for a P&C client on marketing. In my opinion anything that has a 1 to 1 ROI or better is great(presuming you have decent retention and cross sell likelihood is good)!

Quick question...why don't lead carriers credit every agent who purchased a lead for a bad lead when it's confirmed? I feel like I have to hunt down leads just to get my money back(I have a systematic approach where I call leads up to six times over a two week basis)!

It's upsetting to know that if I don't get a hold of a lead that may be bad that I just paid for something that I shouldn't have.
Does anyone know of any lead companies that provide this service? It would be a very good gesture on their part and I would be very interested in working with them.

U have good ideas maybe u can make ur own company. rabbiurwayleads.com ;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Unfortunately, the truth will not work. American business isn't interested in high standards, just high profits. When a lead company has alienated all the agents, they just change their name and put out a carrot on a stick and start rolling again. Good work on the name, though.

It's upsetting to know that if I don't get a hold of a lead that may be bad that I just paid for something that I shouldn't have.

Among other problems, one challenge is that most agents are lazy (clearly not all of them), so when an agent cries "bad lead" or "I couldn't get ahold of them" that can easily mean they didn't even call them.

I used to get returns on leads where the last name didnt match the name on the answering machine or whitepages.com, but only 50% or so were even liseted in whitepages.

I usually marked return as invalid number, put name on ans plus name on name on whitepages, and that I had called 6 times in the last 7 days.

To be honest, any agent hitting 6 calls in 7 days isn't going to get questioned a lot by most vendors.

I also think, it is stupid for a captive agent to buy online leads, GENERALLY, they arent competitive and would be a waste of money, BUT all the new captives, their DM's tell them to spend money on Online leads to get started, and they "waste" their money.

Back