Cold Contacts and Quotes

So, the perfect thing would be to warm up these cold leads to gain their trust in me - sending them articles from my blog and other tools.

images

Hello;

What are the benefits of sending a single email of a life insurance quote to a cold contact?

Thanks!
How many do you plan to send before you are reported for SPAM? Here's an idea: send each with a read receipt and see how few are opened. Your Blog is further evidence of spam.

Wasting your time and theirs. How much did you pay for these "contacts"? How and when were they harvested?
Hello,

According to the provider of these leads, these are contacts who have requested information and/or life insurance quotes.

According to this provider, these leads come from different sources that the company has.

Hello,

According to the provider of these leads, these are contacts who have requested information and/or life insurance quotes.

According to this provider, these leads come from different sources that the company has.

WHEN did they request information?

A month ago? Year ago? 3 years ago?

In most cases a "lead" should be considered beyond resuscitation after 30 days or so. Not saying you can't make a sale or two from someone "interested and hot to buy" 6 months ago (or further back) . . . but you will have to be very good or very lucky to make that sale.

I just sold a lead that first popped into my system 10 years ago. We had almost no dialogue when it was fresh and really nothing other than my monthly newsletter until last year when his wife was ready to retire and go on Medicare.

I wrote her plan (he initiated the contact) and he promised to get back to me when he was ready to retire. That call came last month.

It is highly unusual, even for me, to wait almost 10 years to get paid . . . but it happens.

Leads from "different sources" sounds evasive.

Overall, if the "leads" are free and you want to make your initial contact via email, knock yourself out.

Back