Boxers or Briefs

wow, I must be lucky. i almost never come across these half naked situations.

although last week when doing a seminar an old lady who was wearing a very loose dress leaned over a table to grab something when I happened to be looking in her general direction, and I caught a glimpse of 65 year old boob!

wow, I must be lucky. i almost never come across these half naked situations.

although last week when doing a seminar an old lady who was wearing a very loose dress leaned over a table to grab something when I happened to be looking in her general direction, and I caught a glimpse of 65 year old boob!

Damn....how come I never have that kind of luck?

wow, I must be lucky. i almost never come across these half naked situations. although last week when doing a seminar an old lady who was wearing a very loose dress leaned over a table to grab something when I happened to be looking in her general direction, and I caught a glimpse of 65 year old boob!

When I was younger I had several times that little old ladies that would always want to show me pictures of them when they were young. They would always have bikini shots or topless shots in there. I never knew the proper way to react.

I haven't had any of those in a long time. I must have lost my mojo.

I can't remember what I was looking for when I found this old tread again, but it reminded me of a joke/quote that I came across once....enjoy.

"Some guys were talking on the subject of boxers vs. briefs. I noticed that those who were wild and footloose liked boxers and those who were more uptight liked briefs. When they asked me, 'Which do you like, boxers or briefs?' I said... 'Depends.'"

That is a good share, I lol'd because I have had that more than a few times in the past when I was still in the field selling. I can say that it was Boxers in all situations, I never sold to anyone in tighty whities.

The first time it happened, did it throw you off?

Even worse: How about when they take their trousers off while you are there presenting to them, and offer them to you since yours are wet with cat piss from sitting on their yellowed sofa cushions?

Back