Breaking Into a New Area

Didn't say FEX would try to cause problems, but a lot of times when RGI leads or 360 leads are mentioned, Newby gives a complete breakdown of their leads and what he charges. So if he knew RGI increased, I figured he might would have said something about theirs not changing.

It's not a bad thing. I've always liked how Newby posts the lead piece, price, filter price, etc.

I was just confused because agents were complaining about the lead increase for a few weeks but there was no mention of it anywhere! Then I thought Doug was insinuating that they did not have a mail increase.

If Newby had a mail increase, he would post about it. I'm not sure what's wrong with everyone knowing your mail went up (even though I'm not the one that said it was them). I thought this forum was to keep everyone transparent.

Will give Scott credit for being out in the open with everything.

Didn't say FEX would try to cause problems, but a lot of times when RGI leads or 360 leads are mentioned, Newby gives a complete breakdown of their leads and what he charges. So if he knew RGI increased, I figured he might would have said something about theirs not changing.

It's not a bad thing. I've always liked how Newby posts the lead piece, price, filter price, etc.

I was just confused because agents were complaining about the lead increase for a few weeks but there was no mention of it anywhere! Then I thought Doug was insinuating that they did not have a mail increase.

If Newby had a mail increase, he would post about it. I'm not sure what's wrong with everyone knowing your mail went up (even though I'm not the one that said it was them). I thought this forum was to keep everyone transparent.

Right. Sell that crap somewhere else, I ain't buying.

And I asked Brad. Of course you are going to say that you aren't the problem.

Just got leads for next week in that area. My son-in-law is a deputy sheriff in Destin. Call me if you get into any trouble. He may be able to help.

Rgi increased the lead costs for a lot of Imo's. I was talking to an Imo up North who had gotten 3 price increases and dropped the program. 360 went up $6 on the "affordable" piece as i guess a lot of agents were using it in low response areas.The "life insurance" lead only went up a $1. Efes is more of a "captive" company as they track every lead and your ppl. Even the appt setters have to log all of that. Nothing wrong with it if you like more micromanaging. As saturation digs in more and more all Dm program prices will rise over time. That means imo's have a decision to make in cost sharing. At $40-$50 a lead 98% of agents can't make money.So the imo who avg.'s 15-20% might have to take 10% or less.

Last edited:
I was recently talking with RGI and from the prices they were quoting me they haven't increased at all. Maybe it's just different for different IMOs. Who knows?

Latest posts

Back