Breaking Into a New Area

Yep it's part of the package! Take a hit of this and tell me how you really feel!

----------

paradise+red-slap.gif

ben and doug going at it

tenor.gif

when 360 see's ben posting

anigif_enhanced-21378-1406667288-1.gif

mungia reading his name being posted but he's not actually involved (this is an actual gif of matt he was a novela star prior to FE)

2876377.gif

fex sitting back watching like

This is my nominee for the best post of the day, week, and month!

(But is a gasp in Spanish really any different than in English?)

That was good Dude!

You forgot to mention I was also a famous Luchador. I'd show you an old pic of me in my wrestling days but I don't want to excite you with my hot-pants.

I will just say this to keep things civil since my name is always on someones mind.

Over time, Doug has gathered more information & has now changed his position. Doesn't mean he's a liar, it just means he has more information to base his answer off of now.

That was good Dude!

You forgot to mention I was also a famous Luchador. I'd show you an old pic of me in my wrestling days but I don't want to excite you with my hot-pants.

I will just say this to keep things civil since my name is always on someones mind.

Over time, Doug has gathered more information & has now changed his position. Doesn't mean he's a liar, it just means he has more information to base his answer off of now.

Luctor is that you?

----------

This is my nominee for the best post of the day, week, and month!

(But is a gasp in Spanish really any different than in English?)

gasping in Spanish is done a bit more dramatically but essentially the same thing!

I quit reading when they couldn't figure the words Affect and Effect. I figured it would lower my IQ to keep reading.

Ok, since you have decided to insist that your lie is everyone's imagination, you leave me no choice but to show the whole email. Notice how you say "hopefully it didn't effect you too much" and I answered "no effect to us yet".

In post #53 you said that, "I told you the rate hike wasn't true" but in the email I clearly state that "there was a rate hike".

As of today, I have not lost one agent due to the price increase or your lies about me and 360....

SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW

Wait just a damn minute here!!:biggrin:

Boman was worried that the FEX guys were going to do what he did??:goofy:

Let Brad chime in then. Has any FEX agent ever caused these problems for 360 like Boman has done here?

If Brad says yes then I will drop it.

Wait just a damn minute here!!:biggrin:

Boman was worried that the FEX guys were going to do what he did??:goofy:

Let Brad chime in then. Has any FEX agent ever caused these problems for 360 like Boman has done here?

If Brad says yes then I will drop it.

Didn't say FEX would try to cause problems, but a lot of times when RGI leads or 360 leads are mentioned, Newby gives a complete breakdown of their leads and what he charges. So if he knew RGI increased, I figured he might would have said something about theirs not changing.

It's not a bad thing. I've always liked how Newby posts the lead piece, price, filter price, etc.

I was just confused because agents were complaining about the lead increase for a few weeks but there was no mention of it anywhere! Then I thought Doug was insinuating that they did not have a mail increase.

If Newby had a mail increase, he would post about it. I'm not sure what's wrong with everyone knowing your mail went up (even though I'm not the one that said it was them). I thought this forum was to keep everyone transparent.

See my original post....where did I mention Doug, Mungia or 360?

If you had a poll, I bet you the majority of agents active on this forum that are on DM use RGI. So I asked a question about that program. I didn't call anyone out. If it would have been a post about Senior Life, Lincoln Heritage, NASB or any other it would have been just fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 21
Back