Brian Kay/College Funding Update Request

VolAgent: You made some excellent points. Now how about going around to all the states and tell them their college plans are projecting interest that will not happen. Some states have already collapsed, and parents were left in a bind.

Anytime in today's economic uncertainty that you are making projections based on past history, you better have a passport handy.

I'll stick with what I can control, thank you.

But that is why it is vitally important when working with any product, interest sensitive or investment, where the returns can change to make sure the client knows that going in. Yes, past performance is important, but it guarantees nothing.

i GOT SOME STUFF FROM HIM JUST THE OTHER DAY, A "SPECIAL REPORT" THAT I DIDN'T REQUEST?? oN E OF THE THINGS WAS TO CHARGE A FEE FOR DOING COLLEGE pLANNING THRU HIS COMPANY AND MOVING MONEY TO PRODUCTS THAT DON'T COUNT ON COLLEGE AID APPL. (LIFE & ANNUITIES it's called " Magnetic Client Attraction"sysyem . I'd be interested in hearing from some one who put down there hard earned money for this???

I have been getting emails from Brian Kay to buy a program which shows you how to sell annuities to families looking to get more college funding based on less assets.

Anyone have any comments on this program or have purchased it.

Thanks

Rich
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
I have been getting emails from Brian Kay to buy a program which shows you how to sell annuities to families looking to get more college funding based on less assets.

Anyone have any comments on this program or have purchased it.

Thanks

Rich
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

so richard what is that you do in the college funding area, whats your system?

I work with families of high school students and help them through the process. I utilize several different options when needed to help the student position themselves better.

I work with 3 different companies, two have software I can use to create custom plans, one has a very good marketing system to get you in front of the market, but am just learning that system. Biggest difference is none of them require you to contract with them to sell insurance like Brian Kay does.

To GAHealth,

you said to run far away. What are you basing this on? Did you take the course? If you are making a statement like that please back it up with some facts.

Rich

To GAHealth,

you said to run far away. What are you basing this on? Did you take the course? If you are making a statement like that please back it up with some facts.

Rich

Really? Why not just call him directly if you have questions or concerns. Makes you look like a real turd being argumentative like that.

Really? Why not just call him directly if you have questions or concerns. Makes you look like a real turd being argumentative like that.

Whose arguing? Just wanted clarification on why he made this statement.

This forum is for an exchange of information not for calling people names.

Rich

Back