Building A lead Website

How do you plan on getting people to your site ...,.Google....Bing...Yahoo...Facebook......and what would I have to type in to find your site......

All the above.....I have put keywords in also....I feel I will need to probably add some more. I will create a page in addition to my existing Facebook page, press releases, etc. I have not published this site yet. The site is not ready to generate traffic because I have nothing to sell yet. This site is one of maybe 20 website's I have built within the last 12 yrs. One of my most successful was a personals website I built that generated more than 800 member from the local west Tennessee area back five six years ago. I shut it down because I didn't like the way it was going. I said all of that to say this..... I know build and manage a site on my own....with no trouble. I'm no dummy.

The keywords are as following: the site name, keywords which pertain to the product I am selling, the area I want to target (which is where I am licensed to sell). Once I am contracted I will work with the keywords a little closer.....using a keyword generator tool. That is what helped me in the past when looking for keywords that I may have missed on my own. Adwords has a great keyword generator.

Well I've used them since then and others as well. If you have something to say....say it. Do tell.....what is it you know that I need to know as far as websites for life insurance business. I'm listening.....because, after all, I do want to be successful when I am back into the life insurance business.:)

First you have to stop thinking like a agent and think like a consumer....try searching gay life insurance......biker life insurance......rock climbing life insurance

Veronica you sound like an awesome positive person.

I only say this to help you.

SEO then (when you had your other sites) and now are night and day different.

SEO today revolves are creating AMAZING long form (1k words minimum) high quality content, and building quality relevant links back to your site. If you don't do those two things, your site will never get more than 1 organic visitor per month.

Back in the early days of SEO, people could keyword stuff, buy tons of blackhat backlinks and do all sorts of things that had near instant results. Those days are long gone.

Wish you all the best!

Latest posts

Back