Building a Website to Prospect

to expand on what rick said, I'm going to be doing a whole series of webinars about building your own WordPress site cheaply,for maximum impact.

we're talking making a site that costs under 100 bucks including the hosting for the first year with professional graphics etc, that will make a very good starter site, using a custom child template I'm working on finishing now that we're going to give away.

if I wasn't so damned busy it'd be done already.

And if you're one of those agents who just wants a web presence and isn't concerned about SEO, grab a theme you like.

You can hit Youtube and get a step-by-step on how to install it on most hosting services.

Now, setting it up can indeed take a bit of time if you're not familiar with WP. It's a bit of a puzzle to get it to look like the theme you purchased but I'll do that at no cost. I'm not messing with the code, you need to supply the images, etc...but I can quickly configure your WP theme.

Last edited:
Hi Josh,
What is the main difference in quality of the 2000 leads @$129 versus the ~$10 leads sold by others like hometownquotes?

Hi Josh,
What is the main difference in quality of the 2000 leads @$129 versus the ~$10 leads sold by others like hometownquotes?

Very different critters. Hometown Quotes sells warm leads, mine are cold leads. The folks that Hometown Quotes sells are specifically requesting information, the cold leads I sell are targeted marketing lists. That make sense?

Very different critters. Hometown Quotes sells warm leads, mine are cold leads. The folks that Hometown Quotes sells are specifically requesting information, the cold leads I sell are targeted marketing lists. That make sense?

It's misleading to call a list a lead. One has to express interest to be considered a lead...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi Josh,

The biggest difference is the lead from hometown has went online somewhere searching for insurance and requested a quote. What josh is selling is a list of names that have shown no interest. Not dogging on Josh's data but it is not what I consider a lead. It is a list of people that you have to make leads out of...

Last edited:
Got it. Thanks Josh.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks. That explains the huge difference in cost.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back