Burnout.

3899276.jpg

Do you mean can they handle additional policies being written? Sure.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Do your account managers handle your remarketing on existing business? It seems like many of the commercial account managers that do have their hands full with the number of price hikes and non-renewals they have to work through.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Do your account managers handle your remarketing on existing business? It seems like many of the commercial account managers that do have their hands full with the number of price hikes and non-renewals they have to work through.

Yeah, they handle remarketing. Correct, they are overloaded, so I'm having to get involved and help shop on some accounts, however in many cases we don't have many markets left, so it's making it fairly easy, funny enough.

What about you?

Yeah, they handle remarketing. Correct, they are overloaded, so I'm having to get involved and help shop on some accounts, however in many cases we don't have many markets left, so it's making it fairly easy, funny enough.

What about you?

I've gotten drug into a ton of remarketing. There are a lot of boomers in my office that are retiring. We've lost some key account managers, and producers are going to start exiting next year. Haven't been able to find enough replacements for the retirees. It's made an interesting dynamic between servicing and writing new business, lol.

Should be better once we get some fresh faces in the office... that is if the zoomers want to get off TikTok and work in insurance. Not sure that's going to happen though

I've gotten drug into a ton of remarketing. There are a lot of boomers in my office that are retiring. We've lost some key account managers, and producers are going to start exiting next year. Haven't been able to find enough replacements for the retirees. It's made an interesting dynamic between servicing and writing new business, lol.

Should be better once we get some fresh faces in the office... that is if the zoomers want to get off TikTok and work in insurance. Not sure that's going to happen though

Yeah, pretty common scenario.

Absolute burnout and I came from the medical field.
I had a a handful of investors I know and their plethora of properties I could write. I got through about 4 of those and now being cutoff from writing most commercial properties and thus trying non standard. Not an option. I work for a smaller agency and honestly we need more appointments with other carriers. I'm finding it hard to beat Erie on the personal side and maybe on the commercial side as well. I could go on and on about how no one in this field seems to have a sense of urgency about anything and more...
I've been in this about 18 months and I'm about to peace out!

Latest posts

Back