Buying Group Leads

netquote is OKAY, they have a lot of crappy leads. you can request refunds but only half or so get credited back to you...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Netquote is not so great, ( or mabye just at the moment) I've been on 20 days not a single lead yet!! I signed up for Life, Ind Health and Group.... Nothing!

netquote is set up by zip code, you should call them and tell thenm you want a more zip codes.

Last edited:
We offer Group Leads at MostChoice. Obviously I am biased, but I think we generate our leads the best way possible and that produces the best lead possible.

Our leads are all search engine only generated and never recycled. We use no affiliate programs or incentivized lead programs so we are not "out of the loop" on quality control.

If you want to talk to one our reps further you can fill out the following form or just give us a call at 1-877-601-MOST(6678).

http://www.mostchoice.com/insurance-leads.cfm

You can also send me a private message and I will answer what questions I can.

Thanks,

We offer Group Leads at MostChoice. Obviously I am biased, but I think we generate our leads the best way possible and that produces the best lead possible.
Based upon my personal experience and the recent public information about this company, I would strongly advise everyone look elsewhere.

Do a forum search and you'll pick up many other reasons to avoid MostChoice.

Rick

Based upon my personal experience and the recent public information about this company, I would strongly advise everyone look elsewhere.

Do a forum search and you'll pick up many other reasons to avoid MostChoice.

Rick

MostChoice.com has been in business for 10 years and serves approximately 1000 agents with high quality, search engine only generated, insurance leads.

Rick was a customer of MostChoice.com briefly in 2004. He has had no contact with MostChoice.com since that time and has no access to information, recent or otherwise, upon which he formulates many of his opinions. While entitled to his opinion, MostChoice.com unequivocally disagrees with Rick. Further MostChoice states that Rick's opinion appears to be based more on personal differences with the owner of MostChoice.com, who he has personally attacked, threatened, and blackmailed with scores of negative posts and private messages, than with the leads of MostChoice.com.

For more information on MostChoice.com Leads, please go to the insurance leads page of the MostChoice.com website.

Last edited:
Mike, your repetitive little missives that your attorney wrote for you are doing more harm than good - not to mention drawing continued attention to the complaint.

I figured you for being smarter than that.

You could get more mileage by refunding the money Rick claims he is owed . . . even if you disagree with his premise.

You could get more mileage by refunding the money Rick claims he is owed . . . even if you disagree with his premise.

I've found that just about all of these lead companies (not picking on Mike alone) have a very short-term mentality.

Growing up, my Dad owned and ran a small manufacturing company. He had (similar to Nordstrom) an unconditional guarantee; if at anytime you're not happy with what you bought, return it - no questions asked.

Did he get abused occasionally? Of course.

Did he get way more mileage from the unconditional guarantee than he got in abusive returns? Yes, many, many times over.

I'll also agree - Mike, you're little "cut and paste" reply to Rick is unbecoming of a business owner. If anyone didn't like the services I provided - whether I thought they were justified or not they receive a full refund. I would also never air my dirty laundry regarding a current or former member in public. It's bad business.

Refund Rick his $500 and move on.

Back