Buying individual health "leads", Exclusive Internet vs. Aged Leads - Benepath vs. Lead Hustler

Good grief man! Maybe Mother Nature is trying to tell you something. Take your huge subsidy, love your ObamaCare plan that the tax payers pay for, and enjoy the time you have left.

Yea....it must be nice to be able tell if your clients will not be using the limited crap you are selling them......all you are selling is a false sense of security........ .

Good grief man! Maybe Mother Nature is trying to tell you something. Take your huge subsidy, love your ObamaCare plan that the tax payers pay for, and enjoy the time you have left.
I receive no subsidy.. do not have Obamacare.. And, at age 73, I fully intend to enjoy the time I have left... Today, I am going to enjoy it by helping some folks with their life insurance.

But it is not just me, I can show you many, many people that if they were depending on that hospital indemnity plan, they or their families would be in bankruptcy. A friend of my daughters, in her 40s, had cancer. During one stay she spent over 60 days in Vanderbilt hospital.. And, that was just one stay of many Even though she had major medical, she struggled with all the expenses and a lot of folks on this forum, who did not know her sent checks to help her out. Their generosity will not be forgotten.. BTW, if any are reading this post.. The youngest daughter graduated from Tennessee Wesleyan with an accounting degree in three years.. The other will graduate from UT this year.. Doubt this would have been possible with a cap plan.

Last edited:
OP...look, if you want to sell this crap, that's fine. Lots of people are selling it, as alternatives and cost savings for ACA.

But its crap. Recognize that its crap. Own it. You either sell insurance or you don't.

And an MRI in Missouri is going to cost lot less than an MRI in Central Texas. Newsflash. Rates are based on provider reimbursement and provider retirement is area rated.

I am not saying these plan should never be sold.. To a starving man, a half loaf of bread is better than none. However, if you are going to sell them, then you should make absolutely certain the client knows the limitations and that if they have a catastrophic occurrence, they could be on the hook for thousands of dollars. The problem is, most I see are presented as, along with "negotiation" and being a smart medical service consumer, it will do as good of a job as a Major Medical and that is not even close to being the truth..

IThe problem is, most I see are presented as, along with "negotiation" and being a smart medical service consumer, it will do as good of a job as a Major Medical and that is not even close to being the truth..

How in the world would you know how "most" of them are presented? I sold more than 200 last year. Did you know that? Were you at the presentations so you can attest to how the program was presented? I don't think so, I would have remembered.

How in the world would you know how "most" of them are presented? I sold more than 200 last year. Did you know that? Were you at the presentations so you can attest to how the program was presented? I don't think so, I would have remembered.
Reading comprehension is your friend.. I did not say most are presented in a certain way.. I said most "I see" are presented in that way.

If explained correctly and compared to other options you would have not sold a single policy...no one in their right mind would buy this plan if you explain it thoroughly and compare it to a STM plan or even god forbid....a CHS plan......I am just lucky Texas has Husband and Wife 2 man groups........

Reading comprehension is your friend.. I did not say most are presented in a certain way.. I said most "I see" are presented in that way.
Oops, you are right. My mistake. Let's try it this way...how many presentations did you see made last year? That is 2017. Or even 2016? Exact number not expected but a good guess would be appreciated. I know for a fact you saw exactly ZERO of mine, but that does not mean you did not sit it on some one else's pitch. Please...tell me.

..how many presentations did you see made last year?

Just one...and it is misleading as shit.......nothing about Hosp. Cap's.....hell I would buy this plan if I did not know how health insurance works.....so how is your presentation different......you probably bring a laptop and just show them this video....if you do not your are missing out on a easier way to scam this product......all you have to do is send them a link to the video and a link to sign up and hope to hell they do not have to use it...if your going to rip off your clients then you should have no problem ripping off your fellow agent....after all it is for a good cause...at least I can sleep at night.....

Back