C SNP Am I missing something

So basicly the 2 companies you said have a better plan non CSNP unless I am missing something

Devoted is one I am looking into picking up for next year How is their network been

The non-CSNPs are richer for PPOs. Devoted Health started in Houston for the Texas market and just came to San Antonio last year. Its benefits (core and value-added) cannot be beat. It picked up 1 major medical group in San Antonio and more than doubled its size in the last AEP (went from like about ~800 to ~2,100). It is a true benefit war when comparing to the other plans.
Out of the ~40 members that I have, all are still there except for 1. I had concerns at first, but felt better after I saw members receive a Hospital stay, colonoscopies, dental procedures and other procedures. You should get contracted. I just don't want Devoted to get contracted with more major medical groups because it would decimate my BOB if they get too big.

The non-CSNPs are richer for PPOs. Devoted Health started in Houston for the Texas market and just came to San Antonio last year. Its benefits (core and value-added) cannot be beat. It picked up 1 major medical group in San Antonio and more than doubled its size in the last AEP (went from like about ~800 to ~2,100). It is a true benefit war when comparing to the other plans.
Out of the ~40 members that I have, all are still there except for 1. I had concerns at first, but felt better after I saw members receive a Hospital stay, colonoscopies, dental procedures and other procedures. You should get contracted. I just don't want Devoted to get contracted with more major medical groups because it would decimate my BOB if they get too big.

They are supposed to really expand this coming AEP ion many states including Knoxville Tn

I saw the benefits in TX was amazing and as I understand clients wont be calling over seas for CS

network may be issue but it might be a much better alternative to WellCare and Cigna anyway

They are supposed to really expand this coming AEP ion many states including Knoxville Tn

I saw the benefits in TX was amazing and as I understand clients wont be calling over seas for CS

network may be issue but it might be a much better alternative to WellCare and Cigna anyway

You saw 2022 or sneak peak for 2023? Yep, their CS is stateside is helpful and their agent support is EFL also. Wellcare is a hard plan to sell in these parts because they have TOO MANY PLANS in the words of one of their staff.
In Houston, the former popular (and simple) Texan Plus plans (only 2 plan options) now carry the Wellcare name along with the multitude of existing Wellcare plan options. In San Antonio, the former Superior HMOs now also carry the Wellcare name. Because of so many plans, they are very susceptible to telemarketers that want to offer them "more" and change the AOR.
Cigna is big in Houston, not so much in San Antonio. It's the ONLY carrier that offers FULL DUAL benefits to Partial Duals. I don't sell much of it because I had to wait 5 months before they would pay me my AEP commission due to their supposed computer glitch.

You saw 2022 or sneak peak for 2023? Yep, their CS is stateside is helpful and their agent support is EFL also. Wellcare is a hard plan to sell in these parts because they have TOO MANY PLANS in the words of one of their staff.
In Houston, the former popular (and simple) Texan Plus plans (only 2 plan options) now carry the Wellcare name along with the multitude of existing Wellcare plan options. In San Antonio, the former Superior HMOs now also carry the Wellcare name. Because of so many plans, they are very susceptible to telemarketers that want to offer them "more" and change the AOR.
Cigna is big in Houston, not so much in San Antonio. It's the ONLY carrier that offers FULL DUAL benefits to Partial Duals. I don't sell much of it because I had to wait 5 months before they would pay me my AEP commission due to their supposed computer glitch.

I have a love hate relationship with CSNP's. First generally speaking unless they have LIS in addtion there is a steep cost increase on Meds. Learned over the years that is the first thing you check even before the Dr's are the meds. As others have noted there is that form. I wouldn't have a problem with carrier A, but carrier B was hit or miss. I have the ablity now to have more access to that type of data.

You are correct though, most MAPD non CSNP plans are eh on the benefit diffrence.

This falls into the catgory of you qualify, but would it really be in your best intrest. In half of the cases I've encounted it is not.

I've also used CSNP when a person was dual and no dual plan available in the area.

I won't enroll someone for 10 more in OTC benefits, while I know others that will. Always do what is best for the client and you cannot go wrong.

Devoted utilizes a captive sales force in some markets and is cutting back and eliminating any marketing money to independents-The owner is throwing around a lot of cash on his "salesforce". The company will succeed or come crashing down mightily.

Devoted utilizes a captive sales force in some markets and is cutting back and eliminating any marketing money to independents-The owner is throwing around a lot of cash on his "salesforce". The company will succeed or come crashing down mightily.

They are not captive

I have a love hate relationship with CSNP's. First generally speaking unless they have LIS in addtion there is a steep cost increase on Meds. Learned over the years that is the first thing you check even before the Dr's are the meds. As others have noted there is that form. I wouldn't have a problem with carrier A, but carrier B was hit or miss. I have the ablity now to have more access to that type of data.

You are correct though, most MAPD non CSNP plans are eh on the benefit diffrence.

This falls into the catgory of you qualify, but would it really be in your best intrest. In half of the cases I've encounted it is not.

I've also used CSNP when a person was dual and no dual plan available in the area.

I won't enroll someone for 10 more in OTC benefits, while I know others that will. Always do what is best for the client and you cannot go wrong.

I’ve seen no difference in drug prices of a carrier with a good plan and a csnp . There exact same in most cases .

The biggest hang up that I had with them is the fact that they are “giving the store away”. NO MAPD even comes close to what Devoted offers!
Despite its consistently high star ratings (4.0 last year, 5.0 this year), the largest carrier in my market won’t come up with anything remotely close to those benefits.
Devoted achieved a 4.5, which gives me hope that it’s doing the job right.

I hope that Devoted will stick around because people really need that level of benefits these days.

Example of benefits vs other carriers ?But that’s bad for the agent with a big book . Leaves you open to get it attacked hard . That’s what I dislike about mapd . Benefits always moving around leaves you vulnerable especially in the low end mkt .You can’t always be moving your book for the hottest plan yearly .

Back