CALENDAR leads?

Florida people love to brag about "castle laws". I've had people get upset that I came inside their screened in porch to knock on the front door, and I don't think hopping fences to look around the back yard is too well respected. In rural midwest areas like the one I grew up in, you would be greeted with a smile. In Florida, there are hordes of people just waiting for the opportunity to shoot someone. I've had one guy answer the door with a gun already when his wife set the appointment. How do you think he may have answered it if he found me inside his locked, fenced in back-yard? All I'm saying is, it's a sales person's job to push, but it depends on the area he's in.
I said I have often checked the back yard but never said anything about hopping a fence with a locked gate.

Last edited:
Me and my wife got married almost 30 years ago. We both had a son from a previous marriage so we decided we would like to have a little girl. Well we had 2. They are now 27. Both graduated from FSU. One is an elementary school teacher the other is trying to become a PA.

About this time last year she was excepted into a school in VA. One night she brought home a German Shepherd puppy named Willow. She wanted to take her to school with her for companionship and protection. Put her in several training classes and she became a smart and beautiful dog. We went for a visit on spring break in March and our daughter had by then decided that apartment life is no life for a German Shepherd so now she is home with us in FL. Great dog, but requires a lot of attention because she has so much energy. Every day I take her for a walk with me, throw the ball and frisby to her and she likes to visit with Ruger who is another German Shepherd who lives behind us. Can't go anywhere alone because she loads up and is ready to ride. Oh by the way, the other daughter has just blessed us with our first grandson. He is here now taking a nap with Nana while she is working to get her classroom ready for the school year to begin. I don't think I am any different than most of my forum friends, we put the needs of our kids before our own.

Me and my wife got married almost 30 years ago. We both had a son from a previous marriage so we decided we would like to have a little girl. Well we had 2. They are now 27. Both graduated from FSU. One is an elementary school teacher the other is trying to become a PA.

About this time last year she was excepted into a school in VA. One night she brought home a German Shepherd puppy named Willow. She wanted to take her to school with her for companionship and protection. Put her in several training classes and she became a smart and beautiful dog. We went for a visit on spring break in March and our daughter had by then decided that apartment life is no life for a German Shepherd so now she is home with us in FL. Great dog, but requires a lot of attention because she has so much energy. Every day I take her for a walk with me, throw the ball and frisby to her and she likes to visit with Ruger who is another German Shepherd who lives behind us. Can't go anywhere alone because she loads up and is ready to ride. Oh by the way, the other daughter has just blessed us with our first grandson. He is here now taking a nap with Nana while she is working to get her classroom ready for the school year to begin. I don't think I am any different than most of my forum friends, we put the needs of our kids before our own.

That was a great message except for the FSwho part ;)

Back