California this week further expanded free health coverage to include all undocumented immigrants.

If you see a person in the street just walking around.please tell me how you determine if that person is an illegal immigrant or not?

I'm with letting everyone who wants to be an American be American.unfortunately some of you just hate the fact that they are brown

The race card? Really? Has nothing to do with millions of un vetted people being let loose into our Country or the ineptitude of the administration? Or the Millions of dollars being spent to support them?

Very few countries are as diverse as we are.

Race Is a weak minded argument.

I'm with letting everyone who wants to be an American be American.unfortunately some of you just hate the fact that they are brown

Hell yea, brother. Right there with you. I live 10 minutes from the Tijuana border, no invasion here... The news and especially the GOP like to drum up border hysteria to get their base pumped for an election.

Its obvious race baiting.again I ask how do you know if someone is an illegal immigrant? Since they want to call it an invasion

What are you asking? Did I miss a post where someone is profiling pedestrians?

And how is it racist to want our borders secured, like all the other countries.

I've said before, if I was not born here I could easily be someone trying to break in. I get it.

This administration is either incapable of doing it job, or they are doing a great job of doing what they planned to do.

Hell yea, brother. Right there with you. I live 10 minutes from the Tijuana border, no invasion here... The news and especially the GOP like to drum up border hysteria to get their base pumped for an election.
And I live in Texas, I assure you there IS an invasion here. Just because the facts don't fit into your desired outcome and narrative doesn't mean they're not true. In other words, thinking with your emotions will only get you so far in life. But, be my guest. Speaking of guests, you love the illegals so much be the first to open up your doors.

And there's a legal process to do so. By the way, it's not difficult to see your projection to the group with your brown comment. Keep 'em' coming, you're an open book with every sentence you type. How do I know? Because literally NO ONE said anything about people being brown, but YOU.

What are you asking? Did I miss a post where someone is profiling pedestrians?

And how is it racist to want our borders secured, like all the other countries.

I've said before, if I was not born here I could easily be someone trying to break in. I get it.

This administration is either incapable of doing it job, or they are doing a great job of doing what they planned to do.
You got it right...this is part of the Left's plan. Future votes.

Latest posts

Back