Can some one aware me on Primerica

I never understood their angle. Are they a life insurance company or a Financial advisor light

I'll go ahead and respond: They are both.

Primerica is an insurance COMPANY. They issue policies and are well rated by the ratings agencies.

They have a sales force that sell insurance and investments. They have a broker dealer called PFS Investments offering many investments that most other firms also offer.

Primerica is an insurance COMPANY. They issue policies and are well rated by the ratings agencies.

They have a sales force that sell insurance and investments. They have a broker dealer called PFS Investments offering many investments that most other firms also offer.
Yes...but....

And also buys insurance, or takes out investments, or pays a monthly subscription to access their online system, or buys tickets to fast start schools or weekend "power builder" events or buys training/marketing materials or pays rent/leasing costs of their "storefront" offices or pays the admission fees, travel expenses and accommodations expenses to attend their annual conventions, all while growing their term policy business by 1/4 of a policy annually on average.

Back