Can some one aware me on Primerica

This was taken from a financial report on Primerica. Their boys are tearing it up.

In 2010, Primerica was reported to have over 100,000 representatives selling the company's financial products, with individual earnings averaging $5,156 per year.
Not earnings, but rather, pre-expense/pre-chargeback gross business revenues based on the daily average rep count and not the total number with them at any point in the year.

When considering Primerica you have to look at the personal business and the company business separately.

There's the commissions and building side going in and coming out and the Products your allowed to sell. Also understand the difference between being captive and independent.

That being said there are agents in the company who do make some good money but you have to put on blinders and recruit to go big time.

the average production of their licensed reps is 1-3 apps a year or something crazy
That figure is BEFORE cancellations. In 2022, a total of 179,000 licensed individuals were with them at some point, and the corporation netted 10,000 additional policies-in-force for the entire year.

That figure is BEFORE cancellations. In 2022, a total of 179,000 licensed individuals were with them at some point, and the corporation netted 10,000 additional policies-in-force for the entire year.
If I remember correctly (someone feel free to check me on this), they sold less than one policy per new member recruited. Apparently the people they recruited didn't even believe enough in the company to purchase at least one policy apiece.

If I remember correctly (someone feel free to check me on this), they sold less than one policy per new member recruited. Apparently the people they recruited didn't even believe enough in the company to purchase at least one policy apiece.
Actually, the number of policies issued closely mirrors the count of people recruited. And that brings up a whole different issue.

Latest posts

Back