Can You Make $471K Part Time!!!

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
Got this today.

Can you make almost a half million part-time? Maybe!!!!

Just send your payment of $797 today! After all, it's a $2,147 value!

Constant Planning Prospects: Order Form

Phone number? Nope. Email? Nope. Address? It's a UPS Store.

Don't worry, their site is coming soon: Constant Planning Prospects, LLC

The email:

Tom Theodore, CFP®, $471K Sole Practitioner, working part time, finally reveals the TRUTH about COMPLIANCE FRIENDLY marketing secrets that will reveal:

"How To Get More Financial Planning Clients In A Month...Than You Now Get All Year!"

How Does He Do It? What Does
Tom Know That You Don't?

Tom Theodore is no different than any other Financial Planner with one exception. See, Tom knows how to:

Get A Constant Stream Of New Planning Prospects Who Will All Call You, And Come In To See You! People Who Are ALREADY Qualified, Interested And Motivated When They Call You!

(To reserve your spot for the eye-opening free, teleseminar on Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 at 1:00 pm Central, please click here now, so you can get the phone number and pin code you'll call in on, sent to you right away!)

Wanna build a steady, predictable, dependable deep six figure income?

Wouldn't you solve all your problems if instead of only meeting with a handful of prospects each month, most of whom are not interested in doing anything...you met with a constant stream of people who are ready to make changes to their finances coming in day after day?

Last year, a typical year, I grossed $471,849.59 working part time. In a really, really horrible economy. If you are not at that level, I'm sure I have a handle on your problem:

Have you ever said this to yourself or your spouse?:

"I AM REALLY GOOD! IF I COULD ONLY GET MORE CLIENTS, I WOULD BE FINE!"

You know what?

EVEN THE GREATEST PLANNER IN THE WORLD WILL
BE BROKE WITHOUT A CONSTANT STREAM OF NEW CLIENTS!

SEE, THE ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY MOST IMPORTANT KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. IT IS ABOUT MARKETING!

BEING A MARKETING EXPERT IS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING A MONEY EXPERT!

FREE Teleseminar Reveals Never Before Revealed Secrets Of Getting A Non-Stop Flood Of Baby Boomer And Retired Prospects To Come In To Your Office...

To Hire YOU As Their Trusted Financial Or Retirement Planner - Without Rejection, Begging For Names, Cold Marketing, Or High Pressure Closing!

For the first time...you can finally have the DEPENDABLE, PREDICTABLE and STEADY INCOME you've always deserved!

See using Tom's remarkable proprietary system he's perfected for a decade, automatically gets qualified, motivated and interested planning prospects ALL CALL YOU, come to your office.

WITHOUT COMPLIANCE ISSUES!

On this unique teleseminar, Tom will reveal secrets of dependably and predictably making BIG commissions (and planning fees if you desire) such as:

How you can have an automated marketing system in place so you have planning prospect appointments made for you day after day!
The COMPLIANCE FRIENDLY marketing secrets that get people who WANT someone to do a plan for them to CALL YOU and come in to see you! (Hint- You've never heard or seen how THIS type of marketing works! Oh yeah, it'll get you mostly 50-75 year olds who want to make sure they don't outlive their money!)
The ridiculously cheap tool that gets your current clients AND outside professionals (particularly CPA's and attorneys) to give you referrals WITHOUT you asking (begging) them to give you names!
How any Financial Pro can copy what Tom does for themselves even if you've never done planning before!
What the "Flood Of New Clients" and "Buy Or Die" techniques are...and how they can skyrocket your income!
How to charge planning fees so you not only increase your income by 20-25% from the fees...but also how charging fees explodes your commission income! (Hint- You DO NOT have to charge fees to make Tom's system work for you...but you should know how and why Tom NEVER takes a new client who won't pay a planning fee upfront!)
How Tom makes $400,000 - $500,000 a year, working 25-30 hours a week, with only one part-time employee!
What the "Marriage Counselor" technique is, and how it ends any and all high pressure selling, and obnoxious objection handling!
How to sell more products than you ever have in your career...without selling anything to anyone!
How to get people to BUY products, instead of being SOLD products! (A HUGE difference!)
The secret implementation tool that gets 90% or more of clients to do EVERYTHING you recommend, enthusiastically!
And much, much more!
If any of this interests you, please block out this time slot, and attend our special FREE teleseminar, on Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 at 1:00 pm Central (2:00 pm Eastern, 12 noon Mountain, 11:00 am Pacific).

To reserve your spot now, please click here now, so you can get the phone number and pin code you'll call in on, sent to you right away!

PS: We can only have 125 attendees on the call, and over 2,100 advisors have requested invitations, so please so please click on this link now to make sure you don't miss out!

(Unique experience. Actual results vary widely.)
©2012 Constant Planning Prospects, LLC

Last edited:
Guy makes half a million a year and can't afford a decent website...

Shame that LifeHealthPro promotes it...I got the same email this morning.

How much of the $471K is taking it $800 at a time from unsuspecting agents paying for a system?

Get about 600 agents paying you $800 and you are done for the year.

Dan

Guy makes half a million a year and can't afford a decent website...

Shame that LifeHealthPro promotes it...I got the same email this morning.

I feel the same. I love LifeHeathPro - fantastic site and it's where I get most of my news. But this is beneath them.

Kind of. It's a balance. Yes, they need ad revenue and deserve to go after it - it's a free site. But the more "junk" like this they send out, the more people unsubscribe or stop paying attention to other advertisements.

IMHO, they should have passed on this one.

Back