Carriers with No Height/Weight Requirements for Adults Under 40...

FETalk

Super Genius
Hello, does anybody know of any life insurance carriers that offer coverage with no "height/weight questions for individuals under the age of 40?

I have a potential client who's in her thirties, around five feet six inches, and weighs over 300lbs.

I have a potential client who's in her thirties, around five feet six inches, and weighs over 300lbs.

Sorry, just couldn't help weighing in on this question.

Rolling her up in a good plan would be the tight thing, oops I met to say, the right thing.

The GI that was mentioned might be a good fit, but it the premiums might be a bit hefty.

LH might be the thing for this case, not asking about weight would definitely tip the scales in her favor.

There is no doubt that knowing which way to proceed will take a load off your mind as you move forward with the case.

Hope my post was well rounded, and helps you find some good options to toss around.

This isn't a back breaking business when you know to handle some of the more weighty questions.

...OK... I'll stop. :spinny:

Chins up, you got this :yes:

...OK... now I'll stop.

Rolling her up in a good plan would be the tight thing, oops I met to say, the right thing.

The GI that was mentioned might be a good fit, but it the premiums might be a bit hefty.

LH might be the thing for this case, not asking about weight would definitely tip the scales in her favor.

There is no doubt that knowing which way to proceed will take a load off your mind as you move forward with the case.

Hope my post was well rounded, and helps you find some good options to toss around.

This isn't a back breaking business when you know to handle some of the more weighty questions.

...OK... now I'll stop.

Hawk, Hawk, Hawk.

...OK... now I'll stop.
3E189EC7-B32F-4A3A-A5EA-E9E3B4C78ACC.gif

Back