Carriers with No Height/Weight Requirements for Adults Under 40...

Hello, does anybody know of any life insurance carriers that offer coverage with no "height/weight questions for individuals under the age of 40?

I have a potential client who's in her thirties, around five feet six inches, and weighs over 300lbs.

If the client is wanting under $100K, then go with RNA's Jet WL.

That is good advice. I know some solid guys at LH. I would feel as comfortable sending them clients as they are sending me clients.

Professional relationships in this business are underrated.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into that option.

If the client is wanting under $100K, then go with RNA's Jet WL.

Thanks for the advice, however, I gave RNA's underwriting dept. a call, and unfortunately, they said that based on her height and weight, she would be an automatic decline for the Jet WL product.

Thanks for the advice, however, I gave RNA's underwriting dept. a call, and unfortunately, they said that based on her height and weight, she would be an automatic decline for the Jet WL product.

Unless they have changed, overweight people are put on the standard rating, which is also the same rating as anything under $100K.

Unless they have changed, overweight people are put on the standard rating, which is also the same rating as anything under $100K.

Perhaps; but I was told that she wouldn't even qualify for a rated policy at the highest table (I believe it's a table 8).

Hello, does anybody know of any life insurance carriers that offer coverage with no "height/weight questions for individuals under the age of 40?

I have a potential client who's in her thirties, around five feet six inches, and weighs over 300lbs.
Table 3 with protective write her a GUL, assuming she has no other health issues besides weight .

Back