Cease FE face to face selling

Trump called it the "Chinese Virus" today. Somehow, he's going to find a way to turn this on Joe ("C'mon, the Chinese are good folks") Biden.:yes:

I stole it =)

I posted this as a remark on your YT channel, but here it is again for the forum:

Good video! Of the carriers with telephonic apps, who has the easiest one to get through? My only experience with that type of sale is with LBL. The interview gets pretty lengthy by the time I read my disclosures, then they read their disclosures, all in addition to getting health questions asked by both me and POSTI.

Finally, someone who calls it by the name it should have...

This is just a hold over from the initial Fox/Lindbaugh/Gingrich "head in the sand" iand "t's another hoax reaction."

It is a mutant strain of the virus that causes the common cold. It is a version of the same virus that does cause the common cold. Just far more virulent and far more deadly.

Analogous to the way flesh-eating disease is a mutant version of the bacteria that causes strep throat.

No need to engage in more xenophobic weaponizing of this disease.

I used United Home regularly last year. Easy process, mail or eapp, higher face than many SIWL plans, has Term T4-T8ish.

I have not used them sincethe cchanges earlier this year.

Does anyone have any current experience?

Guys, how the hell is this political?

Not FOX / MSN. Not Trump / Obama.

Everyone blaming the other for keeping the political spin going is keeping the political spin going.

Like a bullet in a battle, this virus is not checking your voting registry.

This will get serious once they shut down public transportation like buses and trains.

Those things are a cesspool of germs and have dozens to hundreds of people. Once I see that... THEN I'll get more serious.

As of this morning, there are 15 confirmed cases in my county... of 3 million people... and my city of 300,000+. There's some panic and over-caution, but really... this whole thing is so overblown.

Back