Cease FE face to face selling

I'm sure that's for cold calling. If u have a lead card that's different.

It is all solicitation: The order bans solicitations that are random or "selective." It is pretty clear that the consumer needs to know you are coming and must have made an appointment or otherwise ok'd your stopping by.

It is all solicitation: The order bans solicitations that are random or "selective."

edJeLYM.png

It is all solicitation: The order bans solicitations that are random or "selective." It is pretty clear that the consumer needs to know you are coming and must have made an appointment or otherwise ok'd your stopping by.
If you have a lead card, you are not making a "solicitation" call. You are going there at the invitation of the prospect.

If you have a lead card, you are not making a "solicitation" call. You are going there at the invitation of the prospect.
No one that fills out a lead card expects you to come knock on their door.

99% of them are either expecting a phone call or something in the mail.

I can’t prove it, but I’ve been hearing about it for years anecdotally from clinic workers who’ve witnessed it first hand. The bill just made it legal to do what they already were doing. To stop the same thing from happening here in Texas, the legislature passed the “Born Alive Infant Protection Act”.

Sorry, don't believe hearsay on this. If this has actually been going on for years it would be public knowledge by now.

Back