Changing Directions in MS

Just registered yesterday. I've been in the insurance business for over 30 years. Sold an independent P&C agency and will be working the senior market now. I guess that makes sense now that I'm approaching that market age. I actually wrote a few medicare supplements over the years but now will be concentrating in that area.

Just registered yesterday. I've been in the insurance business for over 30 years. Sold an independent P&C agency and will be working the senior market now. I guess that makes sense now that I'm approaching that market age. I actually wrote a few medicare supplements over the years but now will be concentrating in that area.

Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Hello and welcome, this place has so much info and I am sure you know that already..so good luck!!!!

Back