Cigna Health

Re: Cigna Texas Rollout Meeting Results

Tx... you are spot on... I thought the same thing.... nothing groundbreaking as i can tell.... but based on everything it seems it will fit well in my plan with all the aetna renewals i have that got blistered with rates and dont want an exclusion

I am guessing the rates are not competitive. Did you go to the Houston meeting? At the Houston meeting rumor is they told agents to sell on value not price - which translated means the price is lousy.

Any rate information?

No, my boys went to the dallas meeting.... and if price is goofey then no go.... i just dont see any more value in the cigna plan than i do in aetna, humana or unicare.... looks like an aetna starter kit to me...same bennies.....

on a side note... unicare and their new enhanced fit plans... although i feel the best bennies offerend right now have a rate increase set for 10/01.... the policy has been on the street for what... 23 days and already announcing an increase?..... what a bunch of bozos..... the marketing hack says "well, this is our normal yearly rate adjustment" i was like your full of doggie dung, why not put the correct rate on the street at the time of introduction

Peelerinsurance.com;83786 on a side note... unicare and their new enhanced fit plans... although i feel the best bennies offerend right now have a rate increase set for 10/01.... the policy has been on the street for what... 23 days and already announcing an increase?..... what a bunch of bozos..... the marketing hack says "well said:
You simply cannot use common sense and logic when dealing with the thought process of insurance companies.

I was at the Houston meeting. They said the rates are going to be competitive. They seemed to know they have to be. Also, they're not going to block business.

I thought diabetes was an auto decline with all individual carriers. What kind of ratings is Aetna applying? Will Cigna do the same?

I thought diabetes was an auto decline with all individual carriers. What kind of ratings is Aetna applying? Will Cigna do the same?

Type 2 IC. In FL, C tier rating or 50% with no other conditions, no tobacco and height and weight in acceptable BMI zone.

Back