Citizens (CICA)

Actually wrote a lady with cica and she called to cancel . I was crying thinking how hard it would be to cancel pending app . I sent email and they responded in about 15 hrs . You can cancel on the agent portal so that was easy . I’ve written 6 or so . Once you learn the app it’s not bad .
Yes. If you wrote the app it’s easy to cancel it.

I’ve written over 70 CICA apps. I still don’t like the eApp.

But they do some things very well. Making payment corrections is very easy.

The more I write with them the easier they become to do business with.

If they come out with the low price tier they say they are going to have then I will write them even more.

Their pricing is their number 1 drawback.

FEX is their number 1 IMO already.

So they will be listening to Travis and Scott on recommendations.

Yes. If you wrote the app it’s easy to cancel it.

I’ve written over 70 CICA apps. I still don’t like the eApp.

But they do some things very well. Making payment corrections is very easy.

The more I write with them the easier they become to do business with.

If they come out with the low price tier they say they are going to have then I will write them even more.

Their pricing is their number 1 drawback.

FEX is their number 1 IMO already.

So they will be listening to Travis and Scott on recommendations.
Rates actually competitive on younger 60 and under smoker . So if you have an nsf all you have to do is pull up there profile and go down to payments and set it up for a double payment on their next draft date ?

Rates actually competitive on younger 60 and under smoker . So if you have an nsf all you have to do is pull up there profile and go down to payments and set it up for a double payment on their next draft date ?
I don’t know about a double payment. Haven’t tried that.

You might have to do it as two transactions?

I don’t ask anyone to call me back.

I wait on hold. I’m going to make $600 to whatever from that house.
You cannot wait on hold with CICA you can leave a voicemail and they will call you back.
You know this.

I intend for them to be customers for years and to refer me to others because I did a good job for them.

I can wait and make sure they don’t double pay for their insurance and that things work like I said they would.

It’s a choice we make. I’m satisfied with my choices.

Apparently you are not satisfied with yours.
I am satisfied with my choices of carriers and will not do business with any company that asks me to leave a voicemail instead of answering the phone and providing decent customer service.
As an agent I have a duty to the customer to write them with a company that they are in good hands with in case something happens to me.
I had a death claim last week with Moo. The beneficiaries,who also have coverage with me said nothing but nice things about them When I passed along condolences to their mother who died unexpectedly.

I could only imagine how embarrassing for an agent it could be for one of my clients who’s trying to get a death claim processed with a company who did not call a client back within a 10 day period that left 3 voicemails.
Unacceptable,unprofessional.

You cannot wait on hold with CICA you can leave a voicemail and they will call you back.
You know this.

I am satisfied with my choices of carriers and will not do business with any company that asks me to leave a voicemail instead of answering the phone and providing decent customer service.
As an agent I have a duty to the customer to write them with a company that they are in good hands with in case something happens to me.
I had a death claim last week with Moo. The beneficiaries,who also have coverage with me said nothing but nice things about them When I passed along condolences to their mother who died unexpectedly.

I could only imagine how embarrassing for an agent it could be for one of my clients who’s trying to get a death claim processed with a company who did not call a client back within a 10 day period that left 3 voicemails.
Unacceptable,unprofessional.
I don’t have those problems.

Seems you have more problems than most agents.

And if you are so satisfied with your choices why are you on here whining about everything?

I have never had a problem with calling a company to stop a draft in 20 years of doing this.

Except with a handful, SL is one, that won’t stop with a phone call. In those cases I fax a stop draft right then while one the phone with the CSR.

I never leave it to the client to take care of things I’m supposed to do.

You remind me of another agent I know that’s always whining about the same things over and over. He creates his own problems too.

So with cica if the first draft is returned can you do a double draft the next month? Can you redate the policy like some CO’s allow if the first draft returned ?I asked this before . Surely someone has had this happen

So with cica if the first draft is returned can you do a double draft the next month? Can you redate the policy like some CO’s allow if the first draft returned ?I asked this before . Surely someone has had this happen
No. If the first one is not paid it's a rewrite.

Back