Citizens (CICA)

Just received a phone call from the client who had CICA that I replaced with Moo on January 8,2024. They drafted her today even after I faxed them twice to stop the draft on 01/08/2024. I mailed the hard cop the next day at the post office to them. The client called the 3 times and left messages in between 01/09-01/17 for a return call on the company’s voice mail and did not get a call back.
I‘m helping her file a complaint with the insurance commissioner. We’ll see how long it takes to get her money back and in case you didn’t read the entire thread,yes the policy is in the 30 day free look.
Hope this help all you guys on the CICA bandwagon writing this great company.

Just received a phone call from the client who had CICA that I replaced with Moo on January 8,2024. They drafted her today even after I faxed them twice to stop the draft on 01/08/2024. I mailed the hard cop the next day at the post office to them. The client called the 3 times and left messages in between 01/09-01/17 for a return call on the company’s voice mail and did not get a call back.
I‘m helping her file a complaint with the insurance commissioner. We’ll see how long it takes to get her money back and in case you didn’t read the entire thread,yes the policy is in the 30 day free look.
Hope this help all you guys on the CICA bandwagon writing this great company.
Happens with every company. That’s why I always call to stop the drafts.

CICA messed up on a couple of mine and put the money back in their account the next day. Only company I’ve ever had do that. The rest say they can’t

Do you order a pizza ? Do Door Dash ? Uber Eats ?
What if CICA doesn’t call back for a couple days?
Be getting kinda stinky by then,huh ?

Actually wrote a lady with cica and she called to cancel . I was crying thinking how hard it would be to cancel pending app . I sent email and they responded in about 15 hrs . You can cancel on the agent portal so that was easy . I’ve written 6 or so . Once you learn the app it’s not bad .

Do you order a pizza ? Do Door Dash ? Uber Eats ?
What if CICA doesn’t call back for a couple days?
Be getting kinda stinky by then,huh ?
I don’t ask anyone to call me back.

I wait on hold. I’m going to make $600 to whatever from that house.

I intend for them to be customers for years and to refer me to others because I did a good job for them.

I can wait and make sure they don’t double pay for their insurance and that things work like I said they would.

It’s a choice we make. I’m satisfied with my choices.

Apparently you are not satisfied with yours.

Back