Clues to Lincoln Heritage Success?

Just getting back from Good Friday Services. Jerry will have a hard time fighting with me. I may pick on him a bit and tweak him but I hope he knows that it all in fun. Besides how do you fight with a poor guy that can't even use the emoji function? :laugh:
I sincerely apologize if I’ve offended you or anybody else, actually, I know that I have and that is out of character for me. I will do better!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely apologize if I’ve offended you or anybody else, actually, I know that I have and that is out of character for me. I will do better!!!!!!!!!!
Now you need to learn about the “delete” function, LOL! :D
I’m REAL familiar with it! You have no idea how often I almost get into tussles on here. I usually catch myself before I post it. Once in a while, though, a pugnacious post gets past me. The “delete” button has probably saved me from getting in too deep more than once!;)

Just getting back from Good Friday Services. Jerry will have a hard time fighting with me. I may pick on him a bit and tweak him but I hope he knows that it all in fun. Besides how do you fight with a poor guy that can't even use the emoji function? :laugh:
Jerry should know that you're "packin'". :yes:

Jerry should know that you're "packin'". :yes:
Even in the pulpit .. with the knowledge and consent of the members.....Started after the Roof fellow shot up the prayer meeting in South Carolina.. In fact, not only several of the brothers carry but also many of the sisters.. Really sad that it is that way.. :sad:

Even in the pulpit .. with the knowledge and consent of the members.....Started after the Roof fellow shot up the prayer meeting in South Carolina.. In fact, not only several of the brothers carry but also many of the sisters.. Really sad that it is that way.. :sad:
For sure, the world is going nuts

Back