Cold Calling Appt Setter

Hey how did the rest of your order go?

Did you get a chance to call through all of them?

Not speaking for Chazam...

But Boy... I would love it if every vendor asked me on a public forum how my sales were...only in an effort to generate more business. (Sarcasm)

My perspective: it's none of the vendor's business how much I sold.

Not speaking for Chazam... But Boy... I would love it if every vendor asked me on a public forum how my sales were...only in an effort to generate more business. (Sarcasm) My perspective: it's none of the vendor's business how much I sold.

I guess sorry for caring ???

Most agents I work with are happy to share with me their results or at least estimates.

I guess sorry for caring ??? Most agents I work with are happy to share with me their results or at least estimates.

I agree that this is a good conversation... I'm new and am interested in hearing other's experiences... We learn by sharing. That's why the forum is here, right?

I've been interested in trying out TM leads from Lead Hero's, just not sure what kind of flexibility is needed when starting out. This convo helps!

Hey how did the rest of your order go? Did you get a chance to call through all of them?

Have been using lead heroes for a few months now. On our most resent order of about 90 leads we have 10 med sups approved 4 declines (I think we will be able to rewrite 2 of them) and we are about 60% through w order. This last week was a little higher then most but we are averaging 10-15% sold and approved off these leads. My agents love them.

Have been using lead heroes for a few months now. On our most resent order of about 90 leads we have 10 med sups approved 4 declines (I think we will be able to rewrite 2 of them) and we are about 60% through w order. This last week was a little higher then most but we are averaging 10-15% sold and approved off these leads. My agents love them.

I'm glad to hear things are going well Jason!

Law of large numbers - the more leads you can work as an individual or agency the more leads you will close (which ultimately leads to a higher ROI per order)

That's about $65 per client acquisition with a lifetime client value of $1800+ ....

Your Killin' It !!!!!!

I need lessons from Jason, sounds he or his agents are closing 10%+ of leads....he should do a video, lol!!

Over the last month we have been doing things a little differently and the couple of agents I have seem to really like it and i really like the success we have had. My agents run on Wednesdays (really long days) I have been making myself available via telephone all day Wednesday's. When the agents get in the house they give presentation and then explain to client that they need to call their "in house underwriter" to make sure they are writing the best company for them at the best rate. They call me read me there prescriptions I do the same field underwriting all of you do in the field, I figure the company and rate and hang up. Obviously this can all be done by the agent in the house, however the feed back I'm getting is that it is boosting the agents credibility w the client... For whatever reason. We are a very small agency so we can make it work however for all of you w many agents running multiple days it would probably be pretty difficult. Also most of my guys are late 50s early 60s so they are great at selling insurance but sifting through multiple company's checking prescriptions figuring rates etc, is tough for them. I do make sure they explain that they are calling an "in house" underwriter not affiliated with the insurance company and final approval will be based on the companies full underwriting. To me it's strange that this method is working so well but I've seen stranger things in the insurance world.

Over the last month we have been doing things a little differently and the couple of agents I have seem to really like it and i really like the success we have had. My agents run on Wednesdays (really long days) I have been making myself available via telephone all day Wednesday's. When the agents get in the house they give presentation and then explain to client that they need to call their "in house underwriter" to make sure they are writing the best company for them at the best rate. They call me read me there prescriptions I do the same field underwriting all of you do in the field, I figure the company and rate and hang up. Obviously this can all be done by the agent in the house, however the feed back I'm getting is that it is boosting the agents credibility w the client... For whatever reason. We are a very small agency so we can make it work however for all of you w many agents running multiple days it would probably be pretty difficult. Also most of my guys are late 50s early 60s so they are great at selling insurance but sifting through multiple company's checking prescriptions figuring rates etc, is tough for them. I do make sure they explain that they are calling an "in house" underwriter not affiliated with the insurance company and final approval will be based on the companies full underwriting. To me it's strange that this method is working so well but I've seen stranger things in the insurance world.

Jason -

I think this is absolutely brilliant. I know when I was a new agent in this business it was difficult to grasp the different companies and their underwriting niches.

I think your model could be a great success for other agencies! Thanks for sharing

Back