Cold Calling for Cowards

Hi Texas,
Granted you don't want to call the same people every day... you do want to call at least twice per week. I've always found it hard to reach people on Wednesdays (it's hump day, alot of people go to church, school activities, etc.). I typically made my calls on any of the following: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays between 630-8pm. Sure you can call up until 9pm, but I never felt comfortable calling past 8pm. And you can call as early as 8am, but I never felt comfortable calling before 9-930am. Saturday mornings is a good time to call as well b/t 930-11am.
...my two cents.

I'm not sure what your definition of "temporary" is.

That "temporary" plan has been working very successfully for me for sixteen years. That may be the case with other insurance products. For selling Medicare Supplement policies it is the easiest, most efficient, cost effective way that I have found to market them.

And yes, I have tried everything else.

This must have been before the rule changes took effect. To my knowledge...you can't cold call Seniors for MA plans.

Am i wrong?

This must have been before the rule changes took effect. To my knowledge...you can't cold call Seniors for MA plans.

Am i wrong?

You're 100% correct. Med supps on the other hand are completely fair game.

Back