Cold Calling for Cowards

PLUS I ALSO VISIT people who have showed interest. Usually it works very well to get an appointment the next day or the following weekend!

Do you have feedback from your customers as to the current ratio of sales, appointments leads, etc, to numbers called as compared to the original date of this thread?

I use this script to cold call for dividend paying whole life insurance. The objective is to get the person involved in a conversation, find the pain then close for an appointment:

Hi this is (Agent name) calling from (Firm). Do you have a quick minute to take my call?

No: When is the least hectic time to call you back?

What’s this about? , I have important financial information that can protect you from losing money if we have another major economic crash. (Close) With the way the economy is going, do you think it’s possible another major crash could happen again like back in 2007-2008? Can I ask you a few quick questions? (Find the pain then close for the appointment)

• Did you lose money during the last crash? If you didn’t lose money in the last crash, do you agree that you’d be way ahead today because you didn’t waste any time recovering your losses?
• If another major stock market crash happened, how would you protect yourself this time around? And what are you doing to capitalize on new opportunities?
• Do you pay a lot in taxes? Do you think taxes will go higher or lower? Would you want to pay those taxes?

I don’t invest in the stock market:

• If you earned <1% for the past few years and you could have earned 4-5% tax free in something even safer than a bank account do you agree that because you missed out you lost money?
• Do you pay a lot in taxes? Do you think taxes will go higher or lower in the future? Would you want to pay those taxes?

Close: , If I could show you at no cost or obligation how to set yourself up so that:

• You’ll never lose money (You’ll actually be investing your money in the same place banks do)
• You’ll never have to pay taxes (Just like with a Roth IRA)
• You’ll have complete liquidity and can access your money at any time (Unlike an IRA/401k)
• You’ll keep ahead of inflation and earn 4-5% (Much higher than what you get at the bank)

Would you want this information before or after (your money disappears in) the next market crash?

Not interested: , 95% of the people in this country are in serious financial jeopardy because they don’t have this information, and when people wait until the last minute to make important financial decisions they end up making huge financial mistakes. There’s no cost or obligation, I promise that I won’t try to sell you anything and I promise that you’ll learn something invaluable. When can I stop by to just introduce myself and share this important information with you?

I have an advisor: Did you lose money during the last crash? If I could show you how to never lose money again, would you have enough confidence in your advisor to get a second opinion?

Re: Cold Calling Works

So before I show someone how to generate leads cold calling targeted data - l had to it myself. So today created 4 leads that converted in to 2 appointments and then in to a sale.

Cold Calling was tough for the rejections I received but paid off.

Re: Cold Calling Works

So before I show someone how to generate leads cold calling targeted data - l had to it myself. So today created 4 leads that converted in to 2 appointments and then in to a sale.

Cold Calling was tough for the rejections I received but paid off.

It ain't sexy, but it definitely works!

Back