Cold Calling is powerful

Still an f****** up world where it's US CItizens that have to be held liable to the laws of the country, but not everyone else outside of it dialing into it.

And I still get calls for IRS scams, Social Security Scams, Student Loan scams, and the damn auto warranties. Does anybody care about those? They sure bitch, whine, and complain, but it doesn't curb them.

All I'm trying to do is make a professional introduction and let them decide from there. Ugh.

/end rant

I mean, what do you want the government to do? Go into foreign countries and raid call centers? Sue people overseas who don't care and wouldn't pay?

Nothing personal, and I get where you're coming from, but this sounds a lot like someone trying to justify petty theft. Yes, there are people who steal far more. Organized theft rings even. You're even apologetic and offer to give the item back if caught by the store owner.

But it's still stealing.

Still an f****** up world where it's US CItizens that have to be held liable to the laws of the country, but not everyone else outside of it dialing into it.

And I still get calls for IRS scams, Social Security Scams, Student Loan scams, and the damn auto warranties. Does anybody care about those? They sure bitch, whine, and complain, but it doesn't curb them.

All I'm trying to do is make a professional introduction and let them decide from there. Ugh.

/end rant
The Karate Kid turned 60 today. :yes:

250072186_10223067479908700_7306876643205762531_n.jpg

Dude. Let me get this straight. Are you saying that, even though it may be illegal, you should just call anyway? Did you seriously just say that on a public forum???!!!!:wacko:
I don't think it is illegal to call someone and ask them how they are doing, become their friend, maybe invite them to lunch and agree to keep in touch. It is certainly not criminal. If you are scared then call business owners. Of course I don't think people that cross the southern border and exercise their rights to request asylum are illegal either.

Last edited:
I mean, what do you want the government to do? Go into foreign countries and raid call centers? Sue people overseas who don't care and wouldn't pay?

Nothing personal, and I get where you're coming from, but this sounds a lot like someone trying to justify petty theft. Yes, there are people who steal far more. Organized theft rings even. You're even apologetic and offer to give the item back if caught by the store owner.

But it's still stealing.
It's just a phone call.

I don't think it is illegal to call someone and ask them how they are doing, become their friend, maybe invite them to lunch and agree to keep in touch. It is certainly not criminal. If you are scared then call business owners. Of course I don't think people that cross the southern border and exercise their rights to request asylum are illegal either.

5t0gxj.jpg

:confused::twitchy::laugh:

Back