Cold Calling Ratios

sounds like a lot of time wasted doing it manually. dialers and excel lists are cheap, saves you a ton of time.

I agree with westcoast. Seems noone else wanted to answer your question.

The ratio's depend on the person. There is no speacial technique. I have people that can call and set four to five appointments in less than an hour, but, they have set appointments for over 8 years.

Some are not quite as good. I think the average is 5-6 appointments can be made in a three hour period of time. What helps us though is the broad range of products we offer. It is not only Life Insurance.

I don't know if that helps you. I don't spend money on dialers or anything else everyone is talking about. I spend money on scrubbed lists and direct mail pieces.

My ratios are 30 dials per hour x 40 hours = 1200 dials which will get you 10 to 16 solid appointments. This will work if you dial 2 hrs a day 5 days a week.

Did some cold calling for a few hours today with an old list. Got 4 dead people (well, their spouses).
About time to get a new list. :laugh:

You must make the best of all dials confirming addresses DM's dragging out as much information as you can to add to the record so when an appointment is set so are you. So it takes a minute to 2 minutes per call if you are getting the most from each dial. Confirm the address find out if there are ex-#'s you may get to who you think is the decision maker and be shifted to someone else, the information is just as important as the appointment.

Back