Cold Calling T65

Why is everybody obsessed with Rob? Mark, normally when someone if picked on like Rob is, its because somebody else is jealous...Dude, rumor has it Rob is hung like Tommy Lee and Rob's girlfriend is extra hot. Just so you know, she is hot, and I'm not gay...Just stating facts. There are so many little weenies in this forum, big swinging dicks...with little paychecks. Pocket pickle types if you know what I'm saying. Ol Liano attracts the attention of the flies on the forum because they are jealous.

Why is everybody obsessed with Rob? Mark, normally when someone if picked on like Rob is, its because somebody else is jealous...Dude, rumor has it Rob is hung like Tommy Lee and Rob's girlfriend is extra hot. Just so you know, she is hot, and I'm not gay...Just stating facts. There are so many little weenies in this forum, big swinging dicks...with little paychecks. Pocket pickle types if you know what I'm saying. Ol Liano attracts the attention of the flies on the forum because they are jealous.

Dude....

That was funny, I'll give you that!

:1laugh:

Frank: You are a supplement warrior. Why can't supplement commissions go down like the under 65 market eventually? The whole health system is going to be squeezed eventually from the care providers, insurance companies, agents, personal taxes, etc. Playing devils advocate here: Why are med sup commissions the holy untouchable grail? Just because they have been consistent for what seems like forever, the past won't necessarily ring true going forward. Anything can happen, including reductions in supplement compensation. I'm not saying its going to happen but why don't you think it will? Health reform will evolve, and maybe, just maybe the supplement market on the agent side could be effected, however today there is nothing to indicate this will happen in the bill...But alot of us thought this Obamination health care bill would never be passed either and look what happened. I still don't think its going to be repealed, but again I could be wrong. Why is the supplement sale a viable, long term income renewal stream?

Last edited:
Thanks dude, she is pretty hot, but I ain't gonna lie, I can't hang (pun intended) with Tommy Lee LOL

Healthguy- I am clueless whether HCR will kill Medsups commissions, reduce a little, or won't effect at all. I am big in the under 65 market,-group and individual. Got into medsups for a bit of diversification. Hopefully, it will hold true.

Frank: You are a supplement warrior. Why can't supplement commissions go down like the under 65 market eventually? The whole health system is going to be squeezed eventually from the care providers, insurance companies, agents, personal taxes, etc. Playing devils advocate here: Why are med sup commissions the holy untouchable grail? Just because they have been consistent for what seems like forever, the past won't necessarily ring true going forward. Anything can happen, including reductions in supplement compensation. I'm not saying its going to happen but why don't you think it will? Health reform will evolve, and maybe, just maybe the supplement market on the agent side could be effected, however today there is nothing to indicate this will happen in the bill...But alot of us thought this Obamination health care bill would never be passed either and look what happened. I still don't think its going to be repealed, but again I could be wrong. Why is the supplement sale a viable, long term income renewal stream?

Because I said so? haha

I have never been one to run around yelling "the sky is falling" nor do I believe in "blowing smoke" at people. Everything I do I have always approached with a positive attitude. I look at all the information available at the time and use that to make what I think is a well informed, intelligent decision.

Could it happen? Sure, anything is possible. Rick could become a borne again Christian, Al could start agreeing with everyone and become a Republican.

Med Supps have always stood out as a unique product in the insurance industry. No other kind of insurance that I am aware of pays the agent first year commission for the first six years in almost all states. The plans are standardized and must be the same from company to company and state to state with only a couple of exceptions.

They do not fall under the definition of the recent legislation even though a lot of agents, the "sky is falling" group, argued with those of us who knew they didn't.

But, answer this question. Why weren't Med Supps included in the recent legislation? Why did MOO increase the commission? In seventeen years I have never seen that happen, not ever. It doesn't sound to me as though commissions are going to go South.

None of us "really" know much of anything before it really happens. They say the world is going to end in 2012 but I'm not concerned about that either, at least not today.

In other words I can't tell you why I don't think it will happen for the same reasons others cannot present information saying that it will happen. Most things in insurance are just a WAG at best until it is reduced to writing.

I have no plans to change what I'm doing.

Fair enough Frank, and honest as always, thanks! I like the Rick and AL3 commentary, good entertaining stuff....

Back