• Blue

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

elder

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I do my own Med-Supp mailings, tri-fold cards. About to start another drop. When I outsourced this I used white and pink cards, I've also used multi-colored ink. So I am wondering what success others have had with different colors.

Last edited:
Yellow or Canary has proven to be the best color for all kinds of direct sales literature, postcards, letters, flyers, etc.

The color of the card has little effect at all...unless purple or some other odd color.

The HEADLINE is much, much more important in getting the lead piece read. The CONTENT of the lead piece is next most important in getting the PROSPECT to RESPOND to the lead piece.

If you don't believe the headline or content is important just tag your DM piece with "Free plasma TV when you mail this card back to us within the next 5 days". You'll get a pretty good response rate.:idea:

Just did a white tri fold and got exactly 20 cards back so far out of 1k cards. I usually average around 2-2.5% with non tri fold white cards. I'm not sure if the color really matters. It's more of what's written on the card that catches the readers eye

Back