Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
i always use white, but when I used to buy from vendors, yellow seemed to work, as have pink and green. i'm in agreeance, I have to think it's the content and quick call to action

Black with purple lettering![/quote

thanks Arnguy, as usual you give a USELESS response, I really appreciate your help. NOT

:cool:

I surprised Arnguy didn't indicate the spelling was the most important thing above color or content. :yes:

I can't see how white would be more effective than some other color but I really have no idea. There are so many variables involved, I don't think color at least in its drastic form (such as black with purple letters) really plays any effect.

I'm sure though that the more you narrow down the intent of the card, the fewer the results you will have but the quality should go up. You just don't want it too narrowed or else you won't get those leads back that take a salesman to sell. There are some fine lines in there somewhere as to what you can put on the card to generate a response for a lead and what you can't as to not get anything back.

I personally think there should be a number on the card which the prospect could call that says something like "for immediate benefits CALL NOW." Then prospects could call a live agent for a super fresh lead and not have to worry about someone not knowing what they filled out. Seems like this would work great for the telesales agents.

I surprised Arnguy didn't indicate the spelling was the most important thing above color or content. :yes:

I can't see how white would be more effective than some other color but I really have no idea. There are so many variables involved, I don't think color at least in its drastic form (such as black with purple letters) really plays any effect.

I'm sure though that the more you narrow down the intent of the card, the fewer the results you will have but the quality should go up. You just don't want it too narrowed or else you won't get those leads back that take a salesman to sell. There are some fine lines in there somewhere as to what you can put on the card to generate a response for a lead and what you can't as to not get anything back.

I personally think there should be a number on the card which the prospect could call that says something like "for immediate benefits CALL NOW." Then prospects could call a live agent for a super fresh lead and not have to worry about someone not knowing what they filled out. Seems like this would work great for the telesales agents.[/quote]

Response rate is lower using phone number rather than letting the prospect mail the card off.

Most people don't want to talk to an agent, they just want you to mail em something.

Response rate is lower using phone number rather than letting the prospect mail the card off.

Most people don't want to talk to an agent, they just want you to mail em something.

Well can't you give them a choice? The normal card with the phone catch phrase at the bottom.

Or don't give them a choice. You could put "For immediate information on how you can qualify for this important benefit call 123-456-7890 once you fill the card out and mail it in". Why not have them do both or give them a choice?

You could have them call an 800 number with a response which says "your request has been verified and a representative will be calling you". Then the agent sees that someone called the 800 number and the number tells him who called or the number that called. Well as the agent you know you only attach that number to a FE lead card so you call back. You could even have them be prompted to leave their name and then you would have the name when you called back. I'm just trying to think out of the box and how you could get to these people while they are HOT.

i just dropped 3800 with a phone number, but were med supp mailers.... had price advertised for plan F (and not even the cheapest around), only got 1 card back, but got 3 calls (which i know is an awful return, but i didn't have to sift through people just wanting information)

will make $3400 annual on it, so printed up another 2500 this week. Although I'm sure I missed out on several that I could've gotten with a blind "medicare is changing" mailer with no phone number, it sure was easy money this time around

Back