Columbian terminated all downlines under Brad Aden

I always got the impre
I believe their policy is that agents with less than 20 active policies are not vested and agents with 20+ are. After several years of attempting to promote them we just could never get any agents to write any significant amount of business there and therefore lost the contract.
I always got the impression that they preferred captive type setups. Low contracts, "free leads", and hands on training (teaching proven systems). The low contracts don't affect their recruiting much as their stronger markets like NY and NJ cap "street" at 50% anyway.
:swoon:
I guess the leads are a way to increase comp and somehow make it feasible for the agent?

I always got the impre

I always got the impression that they preferred captive type setups. Low contracts, "free leads", and hands on training (teaching proven systems). The low contracts don't affect their recruiting much as their stronger markets like NY and NJ cap "street" at 50% anyway.
:swoon:
I guess the leads are a way to increase comp and somehow make it feasible for the agent?
That would be agencies offering that.. Not Columbian...

That would be agencies offering that.. Not Columbian...
Everything falls on the agency. The agents don't even have contractual relationship with the company. The company contracts with the agency and pays it, not the agent. The agency controls all funds as they are theirs under an "assigned" system.:yes:

Everything falls on the agency. The agents don't even have contractual relationship with the company. The company contracts with the agency and pays it, not the agent. The agency controls all funds as they are theirs under an "assigned" system.:yes:
Depends on the agency. I am contracted direct with the company so I have not experienced any of that. All most every company allows LOA Contracting and you cannot attribute the policies of the agencies/IMOs to the companies.

There’s no such cap in nj as there is in ny
My bad. It gets tricky for a large Columbian agency like Diversified based in North NJ who works NY a lot. How do you pay the NJ agents 100% and the NYers 50? I mean, they all go to the same meetings and all the NY agents would want to work NJ!:err:

Back