Commission Over-Riders, Being Captive

You are all IMO kiss asses and liars.

IMOs should not receive overwrites to cover their cost and time for training or supplying leads and support.

They certainly should not receive an overwrite because they are stuck with your debit balance should you default.

The ones who do not give an immediate release suck because they spent months training you and getting you up to speed by funding leads. They should just let you walk to the next place now that you are seasoned so you can get that extra commission split from a guy that doesn't have to do anything from you.

Im picking up on a bit of......you being facetious ;)

donkissassame will never be an agent. But at least you admit to the pretense.

Arizona Department of Insurance would say otherwise but they are probably liars since their records would conflict with your spoken word which we all know is absolute fact.

You are all IMO kiss asses and liars.

IMOs should not receive overwrites to cover their cost and time for training or supplying leads and support.

They certainly should not receive an overwrite because they are stuck with your debit balance should you default.

The ones who do not give an immediate release suck because they spent months training you and getting you up to speed by funding leads. They should just let you walk to the next place now that you are seasoned so you can get that extra commission split from a guy that doesn't have to do anything from you.

Can't say I ever received training from an IMO.. About the only training they could offer would be product knowledge and I can read an agent guide without their help. They don't have to worry about my debit balance. I have never stuck an upline or a company with a debit balance. The few times I have bought leads, I did it on my own. So some may ask the question what did the upline do to earn an overwrite on me? The simple answer is, he had a better contract than i could get from the company on my own. If he is getting money I could not get anyway, why would I worry about what he gets?

Latest posts

Back