Common T65 Medicare Questions

Makes your job easier I guess. We have 26 MAPD’s and 4 Cost Plans plus all the Med Sups. Initial appt takes a long time to go over their options.
Another reason the whole Med Supp Vs MAPD arguement is so silly.

It DOES matter where one is doing business (gated communites, affluent areas, ghettos, low income, lower middle, loaded plans, no plans, few plans---Match your market. (Hell, I won't even drive my Benz around here to appts. It's the GMC to go}. Our area has too many plans to count. Somewhere in the realm of 65 options. Going to have to count those up soon for the new requirements. Just Humana alone has 23 MAPD/PDP options.

Yes, Somarco gets accolades for the many times he comes in here to say that Med Supps are superior. Here though and in many agents markets, it's not viable. And as Bidenomics continues, MAPD will become more viable. Not sure others are noticing but even the more wealthy ARE indeed shopping at Walmart, at least where I live.

If Med Supp in my area WAS viable, I'd do it. Less work. Simple. It's not reality here. ***sigh***Clearly, Somarco likes to keep it all simple so he has extra time to come get after those who do a lot of MAPD. It frees up his time to gripe. hahaha

What I hate about med-supps.....after so many years....0% commission. Gerber, Mutual of Omaha, UHC, etc........that kinda sucks. Especially if you've been writing them since 1987.

What I hate about med-supps.....after so many years....0% commission. Gerber, Mutual of Omaha, UHC, etc........that kinda sucks. Especially if you've been writing them since 1987.
You should move them to new carriers every few years if they can pass underwriting. They get a lower premium and you get a fresh 6 years of FYC.

Back