T65

Aren't you killing it with postcards?
She's right about the postcards this year. We had a contentious local election and there were "a ton" of glossy oversized postcards that showed up around election time.

I expect quite a bit of election mail starting -- say around Sept. Kansas is an "unimportant" "red" state. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of postcards that will be flying around in Sept-Oct in "Battleground" states.

Against my better judgement, I do sometimes open letters (not hand addressed) that I have a high level of confidence will turn out to be hearing aid promos --- but from the sender's perspective, I have at least engaged in some physical effort to obtain and possibly read, at least a portion, of the message inside.

She's right about the postcards this year. We had a contentious local election and there were "a ton" of glossy oversized postcards that showed up around election time.

I expect quite a bit of election mail starting -- say around Sept. Kansas is an "unimportant" "red" state. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of postcards that will be flying around in Sept-Oct in "Battleground" states.

Against my better judgement, I do sometimes open letters (not hand addressed) that I have a high level of confidence will turn out to be hearing aid promos --- but from the sender's perspective, I have at least engaged in some physical effort to obtain and possibly read, at least a portion, of the message inside.

I asking from the experience of one who is successful using it

Laeqge glassy postcards go straight to the trash. I never read them.

I asking from the experience of one who is successful using it
Caveat, not an agent.

And I was responding from experience as a (senior) recipient of a lot of that type of mail.

You disregard @Medicare Agent 's comments about election year mailing at your peril.

You should go back and find the picture @DS4 posted of all the T65 medicare mail he received. That is a great visual lesson about two problems Medicare mailers face this year -- One: distinguishing their mail from other Medicare mail; Two: distinguishing their mail from election mail AND causing the recipient to want to read it.

There was some significant misinformation posted recently in one or two threads about the volume of mail seniors receive (at least in my opinion as a senior recipient of advertising and promotional mail).

Back