Companies That Allow Online Submission..

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Can you guys give me a list of companies (Life and Health) that offer agents the ability to submit online applications?

I know of only a few (United Health, Fidelity).

I've been in the business for nearly 11 years now and I've started to gravitate toward selling over the phone (mail ordered and online ordered leads) and would like to surround myself with companies that allow online submission of applications.

My primary business is Life, Health and Medicare Supplements/Final Expense.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers!

every health carrier does that is a player.... fidelity I dont consider a player

I like fidelity for Non-Med life, but certainly not a player in the regular life insurance market.

Genworth has a telelife app I think (but I've never used it). I don't know of any regular life carrier with full online submission.

Can you guys give me a list of companies (Life and Health) that offer agents the ability to submit online applications?

I've been in the business for nearly 11 years now and I've started to gravitate toward selling over the phone (mail ordered and online ordered leads) and would like to surround myself with companies that allow online submission of applications.

Cheers!

check out iPipeline Products - iGO e-App

They offer a number of life companies for electronic submission

Cheers!

Talk to Jame on the life side......has a ez app that is one page that is done online that is chillyer than a chicken dinner.... he goes by View Profile: The Gimp

Cheers!

Thanks Scott. We can do electronic apps with over 20 carriers on the Life side. As far as FE is concerned, we have Americo, Royal Neighbors, American Amicable and Foresters that can be written over the phone in most states.

If you want to see the system for selling Life by phone, feel free to give me a call.

Thanks Scott. We can do electronic apps with over 20 carriers on the Life side. As far as FE is concerned, we have Americo, Royal Neighbors, American Amicable and Foresters that can be written over the phone in most states.

If you want to see the system for selling Life by phone, feel free to give me a call.

I though Americo had to be face to face?

Back