Companies That Allow Online Submission..

Talk to Jame on the life side......has a ez app that is one page that is done online that is chillyer than a chicken dinner.... he goes by View Profile: The Gimp

Looks like he's using the ezlifesales system. I agree, that system is impressive. I am using them for any leads I get w/ my new website. I placed my first case a few weeks back and the support they provide is amazing. Very useful for me since I'm only casually writing fully underwritten policies at the moment and spend most of my time in the field writing FE.

Looks like he's using the ezlifesales system. I agree, that system is impressive. I am using them for any leads I get w/ my new website. I placed my first case a few weeks back and the support they provide is amazing. Very useful for me since I'm only casually writing fully underwritten policies at the moment and spend most of my time in the field writing FE.

You are correct, sir. The system and support we offer is second-to- none. Thanks for your remarks.

JR:

Everytime I go to your website, it's down! Do you have another site other than the one you link on your posts?
(Maybe it's a bad link---I went to your site from google and it's just fine)

Back