Company CRMs

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I guess I am just paranoid but I am questioning using a CRM hosted by a company. SNL now runs all their leads through their CRM and encourages agents to put their leads from other sources into it. Then you use the CRM to track the disposition of the lead, for example if you make a sale or not. I am a bit leery of entering that info if the sale was made with another company. What prevents the company from accessing that information and reworking those leads after you terminate?

My leads are my clients so I do not use any company or organization's CRM other than what I pay for outside.
Just wondering.. sure seems like SNL is pushing their LEADHUB CRM mighty hard. As far as I know, if you use their lead credit to order leads, then the leads will automatically go to the CRM. They also encourage uploading outside leads into it so you can track them. Never had any problems tracking leads by printing them off on a sheet of paper (if I did not receive an actual lead card) and putting them in a file folder. That way, unless the lead company kept a record no one had access to the leads but me. And, even if the lead company kept a copy, they would not know the disposition.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying SNL has any ulterior motive but it does appear there is potential for abuse.

Just wondering.. sure seems like SNL is pushing their LEADHUB CRM mighty hard. As far as I know, if you use their lead credit to order leads, then the leads will automatically go to the CRM. They also encourage uploading outside leads into it so you can track them. Never had any problems tracking leads by printing them off on a sheet of paper (if I did not receive an actual lead card) and putting them in a file folder. That way, unless the lead company kept a record no one had access to the leads but me. And, even if the lead company kept a copy, they would not know the disposition.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying SNL has any ulterior motive but it does appear there is potential for abuse.
Sounds like a huge risk to save $34 a month(or less).

Some of the FMO's offer free CRM too. I wouldn't trust anybody else with access to my business.

SNL Leads - That reminds me I have a thousand or two, as I recall, in lead credit sitting there. I should maybe do a campaign in a vacation area.

Yeah I don't know about lead companies. it does sound like some of them or the selling IMOs are a little suspect on the reselling part. At least from reading on the forum. However, I do recall years back a large IMO that had Old Line Life started sending agents out to inforce homes to rewrite the cases. I only found out because of client calls checking if I was really dead. I checked and I wasn't.

Back