Compulife's 27th Anniversary Super Specials

If I understand your situation correctly, you're already paid up till 2011. What he suggest is you get 2 people to pay $200 each to extend that till 2013. I'd be willing to pay $100 if Chumps pays $100 and extend it till 2012 at no charge to you, if that's an option.

The answer to the above posts is that each of you need to pay $297. This is for a 5 year subscription.

You just need to contact Bob and pay the money while mentioning my name. You will be "added" to my contract and you'll expire August 31, 2014. (Hopefully you won't expire, just the subscription).

Rick

Last edited:
Ah, sorry, I'm not looking to invest that much into it at the moment.

Back to looking for one more to complete the trifecta. Any takers?

The two comers, whoever they are, must agree on what they buy. So if one is willing to go for $297, they will need to wait until the second is willing to also go.

The opportunity to get 5 years of Compulife for $297 means slightly less than $60 per year with 2 free zip listings at www.term4sale.com for 5 years.

One average sale from term4sale during those 5 years, and your original cost is covered.

You might want to read these testimonials:

Compulife Testimonials

Bob Barney of Compulife and I spoke tonight with respect to the fact that it really is his software that powers the internet quote service that I use at my web site. As I have told you guys before, it's great quote software and I am now hooked up with Compulife having taken advantage of the special deals that Compulife is offering until the end of October.

A subscription to Compulife normally costs an agent $199 per year but if three people get together and buy Compulife in October, each of the three get their own subscription for a combined total cost of $199, which is the same as $67 each. That's a heck of a deal.

I suggested that Bob just offer the members of our board the software for $67 each but he said he wants agents to put their heads together and will only give the deal to groups of three.
So here is the modified arrangement that we negotiated. If you want to get in on this $67 price, complete the following application form using my name "STIBROKER" in the first box which says, "Name of the agent who is already an existing subscriber to COMPULIFE":

Fill in the rest of the application form. Once Compulife gets 3 applications with STIBROKER on the top, they will call each of you for your credit card info and you will each get a year of Compulife for $67.

As I said, I think their software is great and it has made me money. At these prices, you just can't lose.

IMPORTANT: I have now two of the three people necessary to split a subscription 3 ways. The next person to apply will complete the first group of 3.

Bob Barney of Compulife and I spoke tonight with respect to the fact that it really is his software that powers the internet quote service that I use at my web site. As I have told you guys before, it's great quote software and I am now hooked up with Compulife having taken advantage of the special deals that Compulife is offering until the end of October.

A subscription to Compulife normally costs an agent $199 per year but if three people get together and buy Compulife in October, each of the three get their own subscription for a combined total cost of $199, which is the same as $67 each. That's a heck of a deal.

I suggested that Bob just offer the members of our board the software for $67 each but he said he wants agents to put their heads together and will only give the deal to groups of three.
So here is the modified arrangement that we negotiated. If you want to get in on this $67 price, complete the following application form using my name "STIBROKER" in the first box which says, "Name of the agent who is already an existing subscriber to COMPULIFE":

Fill in the rest of the application form. Once Compulife gets 3 applications with STIBROKER on the top, they will call each of you for your credit card info and you will each get a year of Compulife for $67.

As I said, I think their software is great and it has made me money. At these prices, you just can't lose.

I'd like to take advantage of this offer, so if there are two more agents out there that would like to team up with me to get the deal being offered..........please PM me ASAP ! :D

Why Doesn't Compulife provide agent quotes on the Internet?​

Compulife does not provide its agent/agency versions of our comparison software on the Internet for the simple reason that the Internet is not as dependable as using our software on your local computer. Experience has taught us that agents who use Compulife depend on it heavily. Should a communication or website failure occur, you are still able to do immediate quotes with Compulife because it is on your computer. Even agents facing power failures can do quotes providing Compulife is on their battery powered laptop.​
That quote from Compulife's website led to this response:

This might have been true ten years ago, but from my experience your phone and cable lines are as reliable as your electrical service. How many of you have really terrible internet connections or ISP problems these days? I'll bet very few.​
check this thread out:

Microsoft Loses Data

Back