Compulife's 27th Anniversary Super Specials

Why Doesn't Compulife provide agent quotes on the Internet?​
Compulife does not provide its agent/agency versions of our comparison software on the Internet for the simple reason that the Internet is not as dependable as using our software on your local computer. Experience has taught us that agents who use Compulife depend on it heavily. Should a communication or website failure occur, you are still able to do immediate quotes with Compulife because it is on your computer. Even agents facing power failures can do quotes providing Compulife is on their battery powered laptop.​
That quote from Compulife's website led to this response:

This might have been true ten years ago, but from my experience your phone and cable lines are as reliable as your electrical service. How many of you have really terrible internet connections or ISP problems these days? I'll bet very few.​
check this thread out:

Microsoft Loses Data
I have a love hate relationship with my filing cabinets. That paper is always there.

I believe fire would be a concern with filing cabinets. Sprinkers can do similar damage.

I like electronic files just fine, as long as there are copies and copies in multiple locations.

That is something that can be done with a computer, and which is more problematic with paper. I am not suggesting paper is the only alternative, but electronic copies of that paper or electronic copies of the content of that paper would be the way to go.

I talk about duplicating data (backing up computers) in my most recent (lengthy) posting here:

Lee,

Compulife would love to add more rates for SIWL products - we just need the rates. If you have a rate card for a product we don't have, email that off to [email protected] and we'll get it added.

As a followup to my offer, Lee was very kind to send me the rate cards for about 4 or 5 SIWL products. I have finally found some time to review each of these, and the majority would appear to have reduced or modified death benefits for the first 2 years.

That is a problem given that our comparison software revolves around the idea that face amounts, for whatever period we are comparing, are level and that there are no unusual conditions attached to the payment of those face amounts.

I would even be reluctant to add a special category for just these modified death benefit products given the fact that many agents would not appreciate that each company has a different way of modifying the death benefit. In other words, you would be comparing the premium costs for different policies, which is like comparing the costs of apples versus oranges.

Bob,

Each of the rate cards and guides do have Graded or Modified policies. But the level guaranteed SIWL policices are there also. These are full death benefit day one.

Thanks for adding them,

Lee

As a followup to my offer, Lee was very kind to send me the rate cards for about 4 or 5 SIWL products. I have finally found some time to review each of these, and the majority would appear to have reduced or modified death benefits for the first 2 years.

That is a problem given that our comparison software revolves around the idea that face amounts, for whatever period we are comparing, are level and that there are no unusual conditions attached to the payment of those face amounts.

I would even be reluctant to add a special category for just these modified death benefit products given the fact that many agents would not appreciate that each company has a different way of modifying the death benefit. In other words, you would be comparing the premium costs for different policies, which is like comparing the costs of apples versus oranges.

I am interested in getting in on this deal. I would like to team up with a couple people so the cost is $67 for the year. Let me know who is interested.

I am interested in getting in on this deal. I would like to team up with a couple people so the cost is $67 for the year. Let me know who is interested.

I am interested, however don't have a website at this moment, and if it can added after my website is up and running? You can email me at [email protected], or call me on my cell 404-863-3567
Alph-red-o:biggrin:

Chumps, I want to get in on this offer with you, but I guess I am a little confused. So if I understand correctly we need one more person and then we all pay $67? Does that get compulife on our websites? Or is there extra fees to get it on our website. Thanks for any help as the fees are a little confusing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just filled out the form and put "STIBROKER" at the top and I know one agent did that too. So I think that is three people so we should be able to get the discount now.

Last edited:
I received an emal from an agent who doesn't have enough posts to PM. She would like to split the subscription to Compulife.

If you're interested, please send me a PM or you can reach the agent direct at debkaplan(at)sbcglobal(dot)net.

Rick

Back