Concerns with Hometown Quotes

Sounds like my last conversation with NetQuote.

I have had them on pause for 3 weeks now over 3 lead credits. I just got fed up paying for Dental, Vision, and International Travel leads.

$21.00 worth of lead credits has cost them over $900.00 in revenue so far, and counting.

As I mentioned in another post, Netquote seems to have increased their use of the word "dental" in their key word quest for health insurance prospects.

Of course, they won't credit those leads. In fact, if your client had a heart attack and suffers from cancer, you won't get a credit either. If the prospect lies, they won't credit the lead.

Chumps,

I had the same experience a few weeks ago. i used them in the late 90's and did very well with them. I did speak to another company, which everyone knows, it's prospect zone. They offered me the smart leads or select leads for $8 a piece if I buy 200 per month. They will even give me filters age 35 -60, current insurance and more than 1 on the quote form. I think that you indicated before that you had used them. Can you tell me your experience? Anyone else have any experience with them. I too would like to know STI how the leads are working and if you have a working # for them. Thank you!

Actually, they quoted me $9.50 with the filters and i asked if I was to by a few hundred what would the cost be; he said $8 a piece. I know the PZ leads leads have a rep of being sub-par, but I thought at that price with the current filters that it may be worth it. The 2 lead companies that I use currently are only providing me with about 250-300 leads per month with current filters. I was hoping to pick up a few hundred more.:idea:

It's hard to figure out why the Norvax product is so good and the PZ leads are so bad. I added a feature to my Norvax a few months ago and was given 200 free PZ leads.

They're still terrible. I estimate the market value of a PZ lead at about -$1.25. That is...it is costing you money by using them.

What kind of volume, with regards to lead numbers, are you doing to ask for a discount?

I am still "young" with the leads, and I am interested in increase my volume. Would you guys mine letting us know what type of volume you are doing and what type of discount you are getting for that lead.

I am like my clients...all for a discount.

Thanks
Russell

Back