Continuous CMS and DNC Violations

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but they had better be writing you a personal check for $10,000+ if you are driving 140 miles to see them. Do they not have a phone or internet or mail? 140 miles is soo far - again, unless it's a massive, massive commission contingent on a f2f meeting.

Anway, I hope it worked out well. Sometimes it does!

It did work out well, thanks for asking. Two new-to-MA MAPDs plus two GTL hospital indemnity policies. These folks are old school and wanted a F2F visit.

I may be considered crazy by some folks, but if there's a piece of fruit out there, I'll go pick it. :1smile:

Low deductible
Nice network repricing
National provider network
Most of the time, works seamlessly with Original Medicare
Limits the out of pocket risk of Original Medicare

(Caveat, Last time I checked I am still an agent, and I do not offer all plans in my service area...But oh well)

You forgot one important equation....Premium/COST

Example such as what I encountered last Friday,
Husband and wife age 73 and 74 bought med supp. when they turned age 65, now paying 353mo the other 270 mo. 2 different companies + medicare part B premium + PDP premium ALL on a social security only income. Trying to pay for the above, has caused them to go to the local food banks.

Lucky for them, other options are available.

(Caveat, Last time I checked I am still an agent, and I do not offer all plans in my service area...But oh well)

You forgot one important equation....Premium/COST

Example such as what I encountered last Friday,
Husband and wife age 73 and 74 bought med supp. when they turned age 65, now paying 353mo the other 270 mo. 2 different companies + medicare part B premium + PDP premium ALL on a social security only income. Trying to pay for the above, has caused them to go to the local food banks.

Lucky for them, other options are available.

Had a couple in my office today same thing. $350 and $305 for Reserve Nat Med Supp. Both also had the $80+ Humana PDP.

Over $800 in monthly.

Pitched $0 MAPD

Rx coverage beats PDP by over $2,000 for 2023 (not factoring premium, this is cost sharing only).

$11,828 freed up to spend on copays.

All docs in network.

Why is it you never hear of TM agencies heavily promoting (and exaggerating) the benefits of Medigap?
Lower commissions, harder to sell since they cost money and people have to be able to pass underwriting.

Back